Thread: Released version Exos and Stealths in Nuclear Dawn Game

Released version Exos and Stealths in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have just started playing this game called "Nuclear Dawn Game " and i have used the stealth's and the Exos as well but i have not found them satisfying so i just wanted to know from all of you that have you found them satisfying in this game and if not then what could have made them better.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Released version Exos and Stealths in Nuclear Dawn Game

Even i have been playing this game and for the Stealth's i have found that the Backstab now is really better as compared to the previous version of it and it is quite easier to Backstab now as well but i will say it is not yet perfect because i remember a phase where stealth was running after the assault and while trying to backstab him i had noticed that we both were moving in a single direction and because of which i was not able to backstab him and i have found this disappointing.I hope that the developers will improve this soon and will come up with a better backstabbing method.

I will like to share my experience with the Exos.I feel that the damage caused to the infantry has been really reduced to a great extent for the siege weapons and i have also noticed that when i am having M95 and i have 3 to 4 enemies in a close range that i have a very little chance to survive and it looks a bit logical as well as practical but now when a siege exos needs a team work i really don't understand how to deal with it and i think that it is now it is impossible to do the "exo rush" anymore and i am hating this change.

Yes Backstab is really working better in most of the cases but i have also seen that when a person with his back barely angled is towards the wall then he is just not able to land a backstab as he is not in a straight line on stab so I will like to suggest the developers to widen up the backstab radius not as compared to the TF2'S but even a slight wider will do.

I have experienced that the exos are well and strong but they are not that strong when its about all the others because sometime the lack the ability of revealing Stealths and EXOs are loaded with the armor piercing gizmo or say when the basically go out of control then are likely to get a lot of damage even with the SMG.One more fact is that when i am playing an exo and when i come across a assault player than he just kills me before i guess it is assault rifle.I am really experiencing a lot of random changes in this game and i think there are many more that has not yet been revealed.