Thread: BBQ Kit in Nuclear Dawn Game

BBQ Kit in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have started playing this game called "Nuclear Dawn Game" and i think that the flamethrower has been nerfed because i have to keep the flame on for a longer period of time and after that also it is doing very less damage.I am not very sure that it has been changed or not but is there any one who have experienced the same.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: BBQ Kit in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have came across a lot of people asking the same question but i will like to inform you that i have read recently in a forum where the developers have said that the damage that has not yet been changed till now on the nx300 and that issue might be because they had fixed a bug in their last update where people where experiencing that they were on fire even if they were not and now when people have raised this issue than i think that it will be solved soon or say by the next update.

Yes even i have been experiencing the same after their last update and i don't know that why the have nerfed the med grenades including the medics and the bbq kit as well.I am really finding both of them weak because i have found that it does not let me start on the energy 1 and just leave the exos in the current state .I have found that the current Emp Exos are having 600hp super snipers so i go for 600 HP sniper rather than going for Assault sniper because it is really easy to snipe when we don't have to think about the counter attack.

I agree with you because i have been using the medics and the bbq from a long time but i think that the flamethrower has only 150hp and that's why the don't cause enough damage and i think that the it should be increased to do more damage to all the others shooting us and i think that flamethrower at point blank range will be much better in order to kill it at one shot .I just hope that they will do the above changes but for now i am still enjoying the game.

Even i have been playing it and also on the Flamethrower buff cart i was able to take down a no of enemies in my share before going to the fourth degree burns but yes even i think that the medic should be worked on i mean their healing capabilities should be increased considering the fact that the game is to be played on the kill-kill strategy.

My views are a bit different i don't find a need to buff the flamethrower rather than that i will suggest them to make the 'I'm on fire' more harsh in order to give a visual disadvantage to the burning players.I also think that the Exos are balanced well and and i really don't find a need to buff the Stealth knives in order to do more damage from the front part because we have to stand next to them in order to stab them and i think that the melee attacks should be made more powerful from both the sides.

Yes that's pretty logical that when you are on fire than how will you aim and shoot when your body is just engulfed in flammable liquid.I think that the Exos are OK and the Siege is balanced a bit and i have found that the maps are basically weighing a bit of factions for different route of attacks but i think that the Stealth's should be given better capability for flank/backstab rather than just giving the frontal attack capability.

I think that the frontal attack should be a bit powerful then the backstabs because what i have found is that even slash at a support class using the stealth's for 4 to 5 times from the front/sides.I was still unable to kill him and i think that the stealth's are weak except the invisible ones,other than that the two shots from the assault rifle are enough to kill them.