Thread: Wasteland Angel Game starts on second monitor

Wasteland Angel Game starts on second monitor

I have installed the Wasteland Angel in my computer. It was working well and I played it a few times. Yesterday I have upgraded my graphics card to Radeon 5870. Along with this I have configured the dual monitor. Now whenever I try to launch the game, it always starts on the second monitor only. No matter how I change the setting, it doesn’t make sense at all. How can I fix this?

Re: Wasteland Angel Game starts on second monitor

Have you even just thought about what you want because if you play first-person shooter, then it looks like that if you turn yourself into a certain direction (depending on arrangement of the monitors in the system) and the mouse pointer on the 2 . Screen appears and the game will be minimized. Even in strategy games with Border Scroll etc. are not really useful.

I do not know if that works well in games, it cannot just try it, but it might work like this:
    • Start Game
    • Using ALT + TAB back to desktop
    • Click on the icon of the game in the taskbar with the right mouse button and select under 'User Send to "the first display. Or something likes that.

There is an app called UltraMon for managing the selection screen for each application. (In fact in general it remembers the last screen that was your window and reopens it systematically in the same window. And for some icons, you can specify which screen the link should open.) Right click on the link of the game and select "Properties". Then the riders' UltraMon - Display "box. Now the second Monitor click to check "Restore original setting at end of program" for "custom setting," "primary monitor" and make. All the "Apply" and everything will be fine. This has the effect that when you start the game, the secondary monitor to the primary and the finish is restored.

I have no solution, but the same problem. The whole expresses itself so that the interface is invisible on the primary and on the primary then you see the picture. The only remedy is to disable the 2nd monitor. However, this is probably not the intention.

It depends on the application. Most are in full-screen mode, unfortunately, set on the main screen. That there is another way, shows media portal, which you can locate any and may even move the mouse cursor over between fullscreen and desktop app. If you have an ATI graphics card the 5xxx-generation, you sneezed complete freedom. Eyefinity with you in the driver any distributions and allocations to configure your monitors. The preference of the application Eyefinity is hierarchically subordinate.

Look at some of the shortcut to your game after, if you can set that it should not be running in full screen. With luck, it will open "a window" and you can push it over. Probably not the most ideal solution, but could work in rare cases

Games can run in windowed mode you pull over. Unfortunately, you have to make that but each time the game again. Programs running in full screen mode. do not spread out on both screens, but will appear only on the primary.