Thread: No server available for Nuclear dawn

No server available for Nuclear dawn

Hi guys in my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I need help regarding server issue in steam. Before few days I have installed Nuclear dawn game in my computer using steam and after installing this game in my computer I have try to find the server at that time I cannot find the server. now Pease tell me what should I do to solve this issue. in my game tutorials is also not working.

Re: No server available for Nuclear dawn

did you try to solve this problem by using the filter option. if you don’t have tried this then first use the filter option to solve this issue and after that you have to also try the refresh button and after trying refresh button check whether you are getting the server list or not.

let me know whether reinstalling the Nuclear dawn game solve the problem or not? I am telling you this because some days before I was also getting the same issue in my system also and after that I have tried different solution but after trying different solution also I was getting the same issue and after that I have uninstalled the Nuclear dawn from my computer and after uninstalling the Nuclear dawn game from my computer I have installed it again and after installing the game again when I start the game in my computer at that time all the things worked fine.

You have to also check try to check whether you are getting the server after disabling the antivirus and firewall or not. I am telling you this because you have to sometimes our firewall and antivirus application blocks the connection sometime and because of that this type of problem takes place.
    Try this above solution and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

I am aware of this problem. this problem normally occurs if the config/masterserver2.vdf is missing and that is why you have to first check whetehr this file is missing or not. If this file is missing then you have to restore this file and after that your problem will get solved.

Well in my system I have tried to find the server by using the filters option and refresh button but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue. Reinstalling the Nuclear dawn game also gives me the same issue. Now after that I have also checked for the config/masterserver2.vdf file and I find that config/masterserver2.vdf file was missing. What should I do to restore that file.

Any help will be appreciated.

as you have said that config/masterserver2.vdf missing and that is why I will suggest you that instead of restoring that file the best way to solve this issue is to reinstall the steam in your computer. first you have to uninstall the steam from your computer and after uninstalling the steam from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting temporary files from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the steam in your computer again. Now after reinstalling the steam you have to see whether you are getting the server or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

there is no need to uninstall the steam from your computer and install it in your computer again. to solve this problem you have to follow this steps.
    • first you have to close the steam from your computer
    • after that you have to download the MasterServer2.vdffrom the internet.
    • after that you have to copy that file in the folder where steam is installed .
    • after that you have to start the steam and then check whetehr everything works fine or not.

To download the MasterServer2.vdf from the internet you have to click here DOWNLOAD. Now after that you have to place this file in steam folder and then problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After trying so many solution I have finally solved this issue by uninstalling the steam from my computer and installing it again. Now all the things are working properly.