Thread: Controls for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive x-box version.

Controls for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive x-box version.

Will someone help me out in getting information regarding the controls of the Xbox 360 Version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.. Is there any other functions integrated in the Xbox 360 Version other than the older versions?

Re: Controls for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive x-box version.

My recommendation to you will be to have Left 4 Dead 2, if Left 4 Dead 2 has it this game will probably have it to cause it will support this feature and the controls of Left 4 Dead will be the same as CS:Go….so this is a must…

There is a need of Fast Look for the console version to be playable, but I don’t think it will have it. And when I viewed one of the PAX videos the player brings up the menu and there is NO fast looks here. At least the game will be having custom button mapping. Thank…God
    What I would say is let’s hope the devices will eventually add these features it in the game.

Yes the game is out with the Fast look it is when you hold down the right analog stick by doing this you can turn to aim faster and more effectively. Releasing the stick takes you back to your normal speed. The 180° turn immediately spins you exactly 180° around in either way unless you press your stick in the direction you want to turn. Fast Look is MUCH easier and fluent choice to use compared to the inconsistent 180° turn because you have the total control of your aiming as compared to the other things.