Thread: Unable to see any content in L.A. Noire in-game store?

Unable to see any content in L.A. Noire in-game store?

Here I have a very serious issue related to my L.A. Noire game. Recently I visited to L.A. Noire in-game store to see the downloadable contents of my game, but then I got shocked, as there were no downloadable contents in any way in the in-game store. I am not able to get what the problem is. Is it with me only or there are some other people also who have the same issue? Do any of you know what is exactly going on? Please, reply.

Re: Unable to see any content in L.A. Noire in-game store?

Are you sure that before attempting to access the L.A. Noire in-game store, you did signed into the social club via your game? If you have not signed into the social club through your game then first sign in through that and then visit the in-game store. I suspect this can be the reason behind this issue. I hope this helps.

No, that is not the reason for this issue as I am trying to see the downloadable contents in in-game store, after signing into the social club via the game. Then also there is no content available at all. I think the reason will be something else. If anyone knows what can be the reason for this then please tell me a solution for that.

I think the reason can be the region conflict between your PSN Account and the game disc. In case of Playstation 3, to see the DLC in the in-game store, your PSN account region and the disc region should be the same. If you have the PSN account in Europe and then you have imported the game from Europe then you will not be able to access the downloadable content from in-game store, for that you will need to have a US account also.

In my case, I don’t have the region conflict between my PSN Account and the game disc, as both are of US only. So, what else can be the reason that when I visit the in-game store, it looks completely empty, and I am not able to see any downloadable content there? Is there anyone else who has the same issue that I am having with respect to the DLC in in-game store?

The reason can also be due to the PSN, as it may be also possible that Sony has restored the store services and which may have caused the downtime, and possibly because of that there can be some sporadic issues with different functions of PSN store. If this is the reason behind your issue then I think it will be fixed within some hours or in a day. So, I will suggest you to check your in-game store after some hour or after one day. I hope then you will be able to see your DLC in in-game store.

Yes, you were right. Today I when I went to see the DLC in L.A. Noire in-game store, then I was able to see all the downloadable contents. I also tried downloading some of them and I didn’t got any problem with that.