Thread: Assassination maps should be brought back in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Assassination maps should be brought back in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Guys Think regarding the fun that we could have if as_ maps could be brought back again . sincerely although. When played properly with people who enjoy that game form it was overwhelming.

I actually believe if they reworked the method the assassination form played, it might be a lot of fun. It would be cool to observe new maps complete for this form. If maps are complete correctly they could be a lot of enjoyment. It would give mappers with the face up to of create the perfect map for that style of gameplay to create it equivalent and impartial for both teams. supposing those maps have two escape too Also suppose it was a lot easier for the VIP to acquire to one of those sites to flee but you would have to stay put in the "evacuation zone" for a short quantity of time earlier than you could get freed ? for instance you make it to the spot but have to stay inside the boundaries of the protected zone for at slightest 5 or 10 seconds previous to you win the round?

So please guys, support this proposal . I think it could be accepted again if complete right.

Re: Assassination maps should be brought back in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

If I am not wrong then I believe your discussing about the old hostage set free map mode? I had huge pleasure on it with bots and might adore to see at least 2 of those map modes in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Maps must definitely need superior design although.

Re: Assassination maps should be brought back in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    If I am not wrong then I believe your discussing about the old hostage set free map mode? I had huge pleasure on it with bots and might adore to see at least 2 of those map modes in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Maps must definitely need superior design although.
    No, he is talking about the way as_oilrig VIP was a default map at the time the rescue of hostages is like cs_assault. The murder was completely different and incredibly fun to play again I doubt that in CS: GO. There has been a similar gameplay in Team Fortress Classic and the valve did not want to take it to Team Fortress 2, well, because a man (VIP) could ruin the experience for everyone else. That's why we came payload mode in TF2, which in some respects is very simliar. But I loved as_ modes, and when I really hope we are brought back in the form of a mod support, do not think it will come back in the official maps, but I want him back, though.

Yes, but after though after Counter-Strike 1.6 release VIP modes gone for ever. as_tundra was the best - in fact a tactical map, with many features that you can use unlike the oil rig Never understand valve r, how the absence of radar vision is one reason big enough to eliminate this type of map especially if that vision can be done in less than three minutes

Just having a vip model modders keep happy and to "protect the VIP team" .. if you play only at the beginning of map to ct instead of every round. I would like to see the maps as_ map again. I to them as in the days of CS Classic. If they do, however, need to make more maps for it. is a good idea, vip mode seems more fun than the hostage rescue.

I like to say that VIP amp does not work without a communication if the teams are very unbalanced, and since there is no communication of things that happen in online games these days you have to trust people who know the map and gameplay. So, do you really think your regular D2 "wlolo wallhakcs" flamethrower soon became concerned after they are thrown into a situation where teamwork is required?

You can not play as idiots, so do not think it would be fun.

I was just mentioning these es_trinity, es_frantic, es_jail were beta 6 I think. Huge maps particularly frantic and Trinidad and a major obstacle to the the terrorists could not buy weapons and armory had to find a level of armor, grenades and weapons. CTs however, could buy.

There was a lot of fun on these maps

Played assassination after forgotten. I must admit it was good fun, but the rig a little map I played poorly designed for that IMO. If I did, and allows plugins to synchronize well with it, you will definitely enjoy the best and accept it with open arms.

What you feel is that the community map remakes assume CS: S were never as successful in the rotation? Was the same with the DoD: S for large maps similer tio caen, as they fall. as_oilrig agree completely crazy fun. CS 1.6 is great maps. I would love a remake of de_plaka for example, a large custom map. oilrig was fun. The vip mod was not supported by the creators and ultimately died. Really a shame, old maps in CS vip vehicle fights were great fun.