Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gameplay is not same as CS 1.6

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gameplay is not same as CS 1.6

The CS:GO will be going to release at the beginning next year. The game video looks awesome. The guns, the fight and the background is advanced and the killing is quite effective here but I don’t know think that this game is as great as Counter Strike 1.6. This is for the reason that CS1.6 put front some stuff that we not at all saw but the CS: Go didn’t. I don’t know why they made it as same gameplay?

Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gameplay is not same as CS 1.6

Since the release of Counter-Strike: Source, the fan bearings are divided. Some are sticking to 1.6, the others prefer to play Source. Global campaign to finally unite this camp again. That said: "A lot of Counter-Strike: GO is taking Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike 1.6 and melding it into a creation that each side likes and thus increasing the base via putting it out on the consoles. Whereas Counter-Strike 2, at least internally, as we think about something different. "

With Counter-Strike Valve has a huge following - but this is between Counter-Strike: Source and divided Counter-Strike 1.6 fans. With the new title you want to change that. Counter-Strike: Global campaign" intended performer is almost a mixture of the two other parts, and combine the best features. But for many things such as, part of CS zombie mods. This will give the new game does not offer this total is a somewhat more limited game experience. "Counter-Strike 2, internally, at least for us, something different

I find nothing better at 1.6 than at source. Therefore, I will when I'm back again resort to begin with CS Source. Global rollout will be determined to be a hit. 1.6 People will stay at 1.6 and Source folks at Source, done. Never in my life can it bring together these two groups.

Friends and readers weaned on a diet and Call of Duty (or Modern Warfare)? It 'an inconvenient truth and make myself obnoxious (and will be "old" too) ... but Counter-Strike is the best tactical shooter I have ever played! The new COD have a fingernail, really, of CS. They do not have his style, its rules, its maps, its physical (I mean the Source version), its simplicity and its difficulty, its tactical depth. Even remotely thinking, indeed, hope that all this can go with Global Offensive for me is no reason to emotion. Think you can review the challenges that I have followed as a TV commentator, think of the movement to revise netgaming only united under a new flag, thinking back to yell "bomb at B 'to the microphone in front of my PC ...

In fact, watching the trailer of CS; GO on Steam seems to me a new CoD. Although the graphics of the game sucks but the Cs 1.6 is beautiful. A flamethrower / launcher did not have to implement it, because the maps like de_dust2, hell are not useful, indeed useless The maps have improved the graphics, like the trailer we see the map de_dust is, while I have seen others that are on the new game Left 4 Dead 2. The weapons in my opinion have the same graphics Cs Source.

Counter-Strike: Global campaign in the first quarter of 2012 and appear on 5 Vs. 5 multiplayer battles focus. As a graphic engine is a revised version will house the Source engine to use. Global campaign to offer individual and team rankings, new weapons and grenades from the add and Counter-Strike: Source includes known maps "Dust" and "Aztec

I think one of the strengths of CS and the fact that it is easy to play, but it required a lot of training to master the various skills that the game required (tactics, aim, movement, throwing flash coverage etc. . .). Some of the new features, such as reduced recoil could grind these aspects and make the game more competitive and less flat, although it must be acknowledged, however, that Valve have listened to the community by inviting historians of European players Source (soon also invite those of 1.6) in Seattle (at their expense) to create a sort of forum for players and programmers.

According to me it will be a kind of new "Condition Zero" rather than a real game in the series, is not intended as declared to be a CS2.

There was no confidentiality clause, only pictures and videos must be retained. The report of the ESEA is the same news release announced a period and some features of the game. Accordingly, Counter-Strike will appear in the first global initiative quarter of 2012. That all the testers and writers would report on the new title was, of course, the developers clearly. Valve so the community can advertise for the shooter. This marketing strategy is refreshingly new, because the fans are not zugebombt with trailers, screenshots and feature lists.

The announcement will be made by the way, the community will do the rest SO series creator Jesse Cliffe writes in the Steam forum anything about Counter Strike global campaign, but improved only in passing to another user that the game has given the wrong name.