Thread: Downloaded content for L.A. Noire Game won't work with playstation 3

Downloaded content for L.A. Noire Game won't work with playstation 3

HI, I have downloaded the game from the game from the PSN store but don’t know what could be the problem but I am not able to access the content anyways.

As in other words, The PSN store come into view to being back but I'm having difficulty accessing any content. now and then I get Sony errors (80XXXXXX). Other times I can only access the content after several unsuccessful efforts. It's showing up sometimes but not other times. When will this be working or I have gotten illegitimate content?

Any suggestion?

Re: Downloaded content for L.A. Noire Game won't work with playstation 3

I think there could be some real problem with the content you have downloaded because as the extent to I know each and every time download anything from the store it works perfectly without any hesitation.

I am agree with the above user as I also never got any such problem with downloaded contents, but apart from this my recommendation is too download the game again, I know it would be pathetic but still this is the only way.

And as far as errors are concern you should try to contact the customer support center for the further assistance.

I was also having same problem with the downloaded content of the game and when I contacted the support center I came to know that Sony has started restoring PSN Store functionality on June 2, 2011. And they also have noticed some problems and are working on testing all of our Downloadable Content functionality across all of our games thus let me tell you as you are not the only victim and this is not the only game having this problem.

If you are attempting to trade in a pre-order token on PSN and receive an error, and then see an "already redeemed" message while trying again, you should be able to re-attempt the download straightly from your operational History.

If you are having constant troubles with the PSN Store, I suggest contacting Sony directly to find out the most up-to-date information on the position of each Sony service.

I am agree with the above user as you can simply contact the sony for the same, or else according to my recommendation you should try to avoid redeeming the content for a while and as the issue get resolve download them after that only.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but the thing is like I have already downloaded the content and still it is not working, so what about the amount we had already paid?

Do we get them back anyways?