Thread: Is Cross-Platform delay Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Is Cross-Platform delay Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Anyone have any idea about Cross-Platform? I mean as stated in title, is it true that Cross-Platform delay Counter-Strike: Global Offensive? I truthfully feel PC-PS3 Cross-Platform is holding the game back. I could care fewer regarding cross-platform gameplay, what is so great about it?

Re: Is Cross-Platform delay Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

PC gamers don't have to play with console gamers, PC at a standstill has devoted servers which are PC only, just 5v5 match making is cross platform.

Multi-platform is done, Portal 2 did, and you just copied that for CS: GO. The game is being affected the dev trying to do some new things for the Beta. All they did is to gather information on how to make the game better. I think he is talking about graphics and gameplay. And to be honest I feel the same way. No support for DX11. Counter Strike is a game to be played several years after being released so the least they could do is to graphics a bit. And I know that Valve wants the game will be available in low-end PCs as well.

If you are talking regarding cross-platform game has not even been established. In Euro Expo player said that "we expect to apply cross-platform play, but if it delays our capability to update the game as frequently as essential, after that it can happen." But for graphics, this is running on the Portal 2/SOURCE 2011 engine, the valve was never about the graphics or is going to start taking care of them at random. They just want to make a game most people with average computer can play.

Cross-platform is not the future. Quake 3 on Dreamcast platform with the PC was eleven years ago. Also, CS: GO is a game of CS. How is cross-platform holding the game back in some way? It is still CS.

Portal 2 is the set of smooth animation and movement wise I've played. It may not be the prettiest. And the load times can be long. However, the smoothness of the animation and movement to compensate for it. And when I imagine in my head that CS: GO be the same. I cream my pants. A counter-strike that is essentially smooths my wet dream. And if the valve that have sacrificed BF3 smooth graphics. I would have gone beyond Jarat.

There are plenty of reasons for this limitation. Whatever you do for PC also has to do to PS3, i.e. the settings and updates that are very necessary when it launches officially you cannot get when we want. I do not understand how the cross-platform play will make this game better.

I have a friend who owns a PS3 and I'm trying to interest me feeling that it's a shame you cannot change your servers that allow the consoles. Would have been nice had a clan mate of the console. Can handle 10 v 10? If your server platform valve only are there going to be servants can be hired, allowing the change? For those who do not know that means they can hide and restrict certain files overwritten we see in ftp. I think the question is, is multi-platform held back?

As per me it will not. In addition he published about the updates is also the fact that console gamers used primarily by drivers. People always say games like cod is what happens to fps and agree however, can only be that such images per second is what works best on consoles with controllers. CS is not that type of game and if they try to make it as not going to be more cs. I've played on Xbox cs and it was awful so when you try to tell me that the PC version will not somehow effect the fact that it is also a console game just seems like one of the valves. Quake 3 does not have official platforms dreamcast, just if you get retrograded version of the earthquake that was using it can access the Dreamcast games. This leads to huge amounts of laughter as people with joysticks slowly trying to cover the entire circle strafing q3 crazed vet them. This did not last long and left the cap.

All playmates CS: GO on the PS3 and Xbox and PC has put the game disc and you're playing with them instead of buying all the things associated with a PS3 and play online.