Thread: Need Non-PVP channel suggestion in Luvinia Online Game

Need Non-PVP channel suggestion in Luvinia Online Game

PK NO, NO PVP, PK force is not the best thing we need right now. All my characters and my friend's characters never rise to 45 and never reach the town of Wark. We do not like playing with the dogs and bited by dogs. Thanks for reading a long message. Sorry for my bad English. I will wait until the next patch. If GM and staff cannot do what we need to stop silent game, do not complain. His play, you're right. We just want to say we love the game and want to be part of the game forever if you do not channel or beige Protection PK.

Re: Need Non-PVP channel suggestion in Luvinia Online Game

PKing is the game of fools'. Why not make a field with different rules every day or week to test all "aggressive / technical rather than allow PKing. PKing kills the fun of MMOs except prickheads it.

I am one of 16 peace-loving, and I am one of his friends also closed. Rarely connect and play these days until the game is Non-Buff PvP channel or Protection. What is the point to play when all levels 60 +, 70 + hidden Wark and Miya, Sunny to kill a level 40 as a rookie and they call you? If you just download and play 2 days to get 40, how is your feeling after being killed and you are being harassed, and all can attend high-level and kill you anytime they want, anytime you get bored? I and our other friends found a new game to play smoothly if Outspark has not done anything about this problem.

Do not know if I should read or rise. To you do not like PvP? Play another game. A lot of 4S (Stand Still Skill Spam) graphics for games with kids who do not have this kind of price. They are everywhere, do not miss Outspark.

Wall largest mass qq have seen in a while. I admit that people who kill 20 players as levels lower than them is a bit much, and camping in the defined area but this is an open pvp game you have to get used to it. As for the qq about people who buy spark cash that these people realize more or less keep the game alive right? No money to spend on a game that will die. Leveling in this game is pretty easy, fast, even stabilized, while maintaining a job, classes and exams in college. Fast leveling depends on your knowledge of what type of leveling is faster. Groups will reward you crazy experience but no one does.

Although fans of the audience and declare wars Kos is becoming an eyesore - no matter what chat room is inside you will notice - groups of people moving to a random series of ads PK on the right to simply being killed by a group of the nation's otherwise a normal day in Luvinia. For there is more to add, especially when it comes to Nation vs. Nation events - it's a rant rave party.

You have designed a game that was made to violate their own TOS. Why wait for the government to intervene? All these "anti-cyberbullying" destination movements will sooner or later. Putting the No in-game PvP. Being able to choose their own AOE can harm others is not an option NOT PvP or create a non-PvP server. As are the only PvP maps and tournaments only. Maps are not just PvP missions or other resources that cannot be acquired in the game elsewhere.

It is not the game for violating it is the players in the game. Why not the SS people who constantly harass or kill in an area related to the search and they will do something about it. If you have evidence that they are violating the conditions of service, which will make the server a better place to get information and are prohibited. Never mind the Open pvp, but its part of game design. Maybe they should make a non-pvp server, but doing what I have also suggested that the best gaming experience.