Thread: Which are the Special Units in A game of Thrones: Genesis

Which are the Special Units in A game of Thrones: Genesis

I have heard of this game called "A game of Thrones: Genesis" and what i wanted to know is that Which are the Special Units in in this game in different houses and what are the satisfying units and what do you expect the units to do.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Which are the Special Units in A game of Thrones: Genesis

The different special unit in different houses are having the ability to change the game play and the outcome of the war as well.I will like the units do the following:
    Targaryen(Crow) -These appear to be our standard reveal and map power which can be used for scounting for "defensive" as well as the "offensive play" but they will be useful only if you know how to use them.
    Stark(Direwolf)-It appears to be a useful unit as it sounds to be a defensive unit rathre than just a elite bodyguard unit.The starks will appear to be more useful then the units such as assasins and Rogues and i will really like to see a diplomatic effect such as increasing the speed that take to sign in the appearance of a direwolf as well.

What i expect from the units are as followed:
    Tully(Singer)-This units appears to be unique with the ability to remove a batalition from a fight and just turn the war.I am hoping for some moral effects fro e.g when a singer is in the group or say if it is close to the group then there should be a 10% reduction in fleeing and some more hitpoints as well.
    Arryn(Thief) -They appear to be a simple unit where we will Send him to the enemies group and then try to divert funds from them to us etc.But if we compare it to assasins units then they appear to be more weak.

I was really surprised to hear about this unit called "Tyrel"(Maester) that they have the potential to tyrels a handsome bonus in the battles and their hit and run tactics as well as retreat and heal are very effective but i will really like them to have the ability of "Loan" maesters in order to set a amount of gold per units to the other house .I have also heard about the Captain of the Guards called "Baratheon" that have the ability to handle the mercenaries alone and he can probably get a bonus against the mecenaries but i will really like to see them having the ability of providing +25% to the near by forces when they pass on.

I have found that the "Martell" (Mounted Bowmen) are a great defending unit for the approaching enemies though they are coupled with regular cavalry and they are probably fast attacking force as well.Also Lannisters(The Mole) -which is a unit that is used to increase the Gold income in the towns and from their description they sound to be a copycat unit as well where they can very well fake their actions but i am not sure how will they work.

I am disappointed with the special units as they seems to have easy access just for e.g the crows can be used by all the kingdoms and maesters so why the have given Targaryens the ability to access them and the same thing goes with the singer, thief and the maester as well and i have a doubt that how will the crow transmit the informatioibn they see if the don't have skin changers.I just hope that they have made some series feature and the are just showcasing one episode for one special unit.

I will like to tell you that the game is just not about the brute strength i mean if you just do not have a special unit than the others will make it up for the diplomacy side of things.I don't like the singer where as the The maester are appearing weak as well but i think they can be a good healer in the game and i think that stealing some dragonsin my coffers will do a good thing and the immediate access to mecenaries will be great.I also think that the House Arryn will be ruling the kingdom with their lord protectorate.

I think that the "Thief" is just excellent when it is concerned with the costs regarding to the waging war.I really think that they could be a great in order to raise the economic pressure which is needed in the war.I really like the Captain of the Guards as he is the one who looks like he is born to fight.I am just eagerly waiting to check my hand on them.

Yes the Martell(Mounted Bowmen) has been my favorite and i too find it one of the best units for harassing and approaching the enemies as well.Though they are just compact with the common cavalry they are still a more offensive as compared to the other units and they can really be a attacking force without any kind of weakness.