Thread: Gibberish Error Message in Luvinia Online Game

Gibberish Error Message in Luvinia Online Game

I have got this game called "Luvinia Online Game " and the problem now i am facing is that whenever i am trying to lunch the game,I don't know why i9 am getting a error message which is written in Gibberish.Is there any one who have an idea about this or have faced the same error and have came up with a solution and can help me out.Any suggestion regarding t5his will be appreciated.

Re: Gibberish Error Message in Luvinia Online Game

I have faced this error earlier and i was able to solve it out by just deleting the whole GPK folder in the Luvinia directory and then running the Luvinia launcher again.By default You will find the GPK folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Outspark\Luvinia if you have not changed the path of it.This solution had really helped me out to solve the Gibberish Error and i think that this will help you as well.Just check it out and let me know if your problem is solved by this solution or not if not then i can suggest you some more solution to solve it out.Best of luck.

Even i was having the same problem and i was trying out different solutions to solve it out but nothing was working for me but later when i did a GM Refresh and after that when i had run the Luvinia launcher once again,i was very well able to solve it out but i am not sure if it is a perfect solution for me but this solution had really solved my problem.So even you can try it out and check whether if it is helping you as well.Hope that helps.

What i think is that this problem occurs because the gpk component some time fails to update itself completely because of which the game is not able to launch at the first time but it might work for the second time.I am saying this because even i was facing the same Gibberish Error Message yesterday but then when i launched the game today then it started well.I feel relaunching it again helps it to update the gpk component successfully and because of which it starts well without any further problem.

What i have found is that it is no use of deleting the GPK because it come again and again no matter you delete it for a no of times.I am saying this because i have tried the same for a no of time and have faced the same every time but lastly i was able to solve this problem by opening the launcher and then cancelling all the update and after you do this you will be able to enter the game and it will run as well.Just try it out and check if it works for you and if not then let me know so i can help you further.