Thread: Nuclear Dawn game stuck on 800x600 Resolution

Nuclear Dawn game stuck on 800x600 Resolution

Hi guys in my system I have downloaded Nuclear Dawn game from steam and after downloading that game I have installed it in my computer. Some days before I was set the 800x600 resolution and afetr that I am not able to change the resolution. I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution but problem doesn’t get solved. is there any way to get back original resolution.

Re: Nuclear Dawn game stuck on 800x600 Resolution

I was also facing the similar issue with this game only and after trying so many solution also I was not able to solve this issue and finally I have reinstalled the game and then I get the original resolution back but it doesn’t make any sense to reinstall the whole game for just changing the resolution. I am very disappointed.

I am aware of this problem and many users are experiencing this issue. according to information from the developer side they are working on this issue. temporary I have solution to change the resolution with out reinstalling the whole game. to do this you have to following steps.

first you have to right click on the Nuclear Dawn in your steam list and after that you have to click on the properties. now after clicking on the properties you have to set the launch options. Now after that you have to type "-windowed -w 1280 -h 1024" – make sure that you don’t type the quotes. After typing that you have to click on the OK and after clicking on the OK you have to launch the Nuclear Dawn game.

thanks for giving me quick replies. after referring your solution I have done all the steps which you have mentioned in your post and after trying that when I start the Nuclear Dawn game at that time I get the resolution back , I really appreciate your help.