Thread: Downloader.EXE file of Luvinia is crashing

Downloader.EXE file of Luvinia is crashing

every time when I try to install the Luvinia in my computer at that time it gets crashed. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? i don’t know what is wrong with that but this problem is really frustrating for me. if anyone have any suggestion regarding this problem them then let me know.

Re: Downloader.EXE file of Luvinia is crashing

have you downloaded this game file from the internet or you are trying to install it from CD? If you have downloaded this game from the internet then you have to first make sure that you have downloaded the game completely from the internet. Because sometime if game installation is not downloaded properly then at that time also this type of issue can take place. you have to also tell me that at what point of time you are getting this problem. Are you getting this problem at the start of the installation of the Luvinia game or you are getting this problem during the installation of the game.

First give me answer of the above questions so that I can give you solution according to that.

yes I have downloaded the game from the internet and this problem occur when I click on the I agree button while installing the Luvinia game. it didn’t give me any error message but it just stop the installation please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

according to me you have to try to install this game after running the installation file as administrator and after running the installation file as administrator you have to check whether you are able to install the Luvinia successfully or not. as far as I know after running the Luvinia game installation file as administrator you will be able to install the game and you will not face any problem while installing the game.

to run the game files as administrator you have to first go the game folder were game installation is saved and after that you have to right click on the on the installation file and then you have o select the run as administrator option and after selecting the run as administrator option you have to try to install the game and then check what the result is.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

disable the antivirus and firewall in your computer and after disabling that try to install the Luvinia game in your computer. many time by disabling the antivirus program and firewall in our computer this type of problem can get solved.

I have first tried to solve this problem by trying to install the game selecting run as a administrator and after that also I was also getting same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by trying installing the game after disabling the antivirus and firewall but that doesn’t help me to solve this issue.

now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

If you are still having the same problem after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to do the clean boot of the computer and after doing the clean boot you have to try to install the Luvinia game in your computer. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

to do the clean boot you have to open the start menu and after that you have to select the run option and then you have to type msconfig there and then press ok. Now select the service tab and after selecting the service tab you have to select the hide all Microsoft service option and after that you have to uncheck all the services from there.

after doing that you have to select the startup tab and after selecting the startup tab you have to check only those application which is required and after that click on the Ok and after clicking on the OK you have to restart the computer and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

I agree with the above replies by doing the clean boot you will be able to install the game. there was similar problem occur with my system also and after that I have done clean boot and then tried to install the Luvinia in my computer and after that Luvinia game gets installed successfully in my computer.

Well I really appreciate all the help which you have provided. after referring your solution I have done clean boot in my computer and after doing the clean boot when I tried to install the Luvinia game in my computer at that time I didn’t get any problem.