Thread: getting memory dump Blue screen while playing Nuclear Dawn

getting memory dump Blue screen while playing Nuclear Dawn

this problem is so irritating for me. I have recently installed Nuclear Dawn game in my computer and after installing the Nuclear Dawn game in my computer I am experiencing some issues. Whenever I start Nuclear Dawn game in my computer at that time I get memory dump Blue screen error. and after that I have to restart the computer. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: getting memory dump Blue screen while playing Nuclear Dawn

after going through your problem regarding memory dump Blue screen I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after trying to search the solution on the internet and after spending sometime on the internet I would like to tell you that you should play the game in lower graphic and after that check whether you are still getting the same problem of memory dump screen or not. if you are not getting the same problem after setting the graphics of the game to lower or medium then I think your GPU is causing this issue when you run the game at high graphics.

to check this you have to first open the Nuclear Dawn game in your computer and after starting the game you have to go the setting from the main menu of the Nuclear Dawn game. now after going in to the setting you have to select the graphic setting. in graphic setting you have to first change the resolution of the game and after changing the resolution you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the same problem after changing the resolution then continue to play the game with that resolution only and if you are getting the same problem then set the graphic to lower or medium.

if after trying above solution also you are getting the same problem then you have to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Nuclear Dawn game in your computer and after reinstalling the Nuclear Dawn game you have to check whether you are getting memory dump Blue screen or not. before you install the Nuclear Dawn game in your computer afetr uninstalling it from your system you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and after running he Ccleaner you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

It looks like graphic drivers are causing this issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to fix this Nuclear Dawn game issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers and onboard drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the drivers you have to check what the situation is.

have you tried to play the Nuclear Dawn in compatibility mode? if you have not tried to play the Nuclear Dawn game in compatibility mode then you have to change the compatibility of the Nuclear Dawn game and after changing the compatibility of the Nuclear Dawn game you have to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. many times by changing the compatibility of the game this type of the problem can get solved.

try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

to run the Nuclear Dawn game in the compatibility mode you have to follow this steps.

• open the my computer.
    • after that you have to open the folder where you have installed the Nuclear Dawn game.
    • now you have to locate the game launcher file in that folder.
    • Right click on the game launcher file and after that you have to click on the properties.
    • after that you have to select the compatibility tab.
    • in the compatibility tab you have to change the game compatibility.

now after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

You should also try to solve this problem by doing the clean boot of the computer. And after doing the clean boot you have to check whether you are able to play the game without getting any error or not. to do the clean boot you have to open the system configuration utility and after that you have to select the service tab and after that you have to first hide all the Microsoft services and after that you have to uncheck all the services. now after that you have to click on the startup tab. now after clicking on the startup tab you have to uncheck all the unwanted startup items. After that click on Ok and then select the restart. After computer restarts you have to play the game and check what the result is. if game works fine then it means any of the program in your computer is causing this problem.

I have referred your solution and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nuclear Dawn game in my computer and after reinstalling the Nuclear Dawn in my computer also I was getting the same problem and after that I have change the compatibility of the game and after changing the game compatibility also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this issue?

many times this type of issue because of the corrupt system files and that is why I will suggest you to do system repair and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. According to me after repairing your operating system your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After referring your solution I have finally solve this issue by repairing the operating system. I have first inserted the operating system disk in my computer and after that I have restart the computer and then I have repair the operating system.