Thread: Is there any way to upgrade my “Nuclear Dawn" game from Digital to Retail?

Is there any way to upgrade my “Nuclear Dawn" game from Digital to Retail?

I really want to get a retail copy of “Nuclear Dawn” game, but when I pre-ordered this game from steam, then it was not announced that I can get a retail copy of this game. I really want to play this game with a retail copy of it and specifically along with all the collector’s elements. Therefore I want to ask that is there any way so that I can obtain retail version of “Nuclear Dawn” Game? Please, reply.

Re: Is there any way to upgrade my “Nuclear Dawn" game from Digital to Retail?

In my case, the reason for why I am going to buy retail version of “Nuclear Dawn Game” is, that I want to support a great dev. I will also like to know if I can get a retail version of this game. Any suggestions?

Sorry to inform you that but it is true that it is really not possible, as per best of my knowledge. I am saying that you cannot get retail version, because you said that you have already pre-ordered it from steam. You can buy either retail version of the game or only the digital version of game. And I think there is not possibility of change in this.

It is really very disappointing for me. I really wanted to get a retail version of “Nuclear Dawn” game. Isn’t there any work around for this so that I can get the retail version also for this game? If you know any, then please reply.

Yes, there is one thing that you can do to get the retail version of this game. For that you have to cancel the pre-order from steam and after that, if you want, then you can get a retail copy of Nuclear Dawn” game. I don’t know any other solution for this, therefore I will suggest you to do this only, if you are not getting any better idea than this.

It didn’t came on my mind that, if I can’t get both retail and digital version at the same time, then I can just cancel my preorder and then I will be able to get the retail version of this game. By the way, thanks for giving me that idea.