Thread: Linux Version of Trine 2 game

Linux Version of Trine 2 game

I have successfully capable to get in and play the Trine on Linux. It’s a unbelievable formation, made still further so by the truth it ran on top of my Linux 64-bit gaming. Nonetheless, would love to get the next follow-up. Do you think that the Trine2 is available in Linux version also or should I need to use the PC version?

Re: Linux Version of Trine 2 game

There is no demo for Linux because it gives the game so not to buy for Linux. The only way is to buy the purchase of the "Humble Frozenbyte bundle

It seems that the world is waking up is the linux gaming, and indeed the world ... is making masterpieces never before seen! The latest news is Trine 2 of Frozenbyte . A spectacular game of skill that takes up the idea of the old 2d arcade games like the good old Super Mario.". The Linux version of Trine was announced at the Humble FronzenByte Bundle and it's also the only way of getting the game (for now at least). Once the installation file recovered, just run it and to be guided.

It could be excellent depending on if you would be able to compose all stages ready when the user buys for whatever viable stage. Case in point I'd would give anything to have the capacity to purchase it on Steam, then after that have the Linux form good to go to download too (comparable to what's been finished with the modest bunch).

They’re in the technique of getting the Linux forms to Ubuntu Software Center, and inevitably Trine 2 will confidently wind up there also when it’s finished.There's no price point yet for Trine 2 but the Linux form will have the same cost as the alternate forms. I'm actually sure individuals could be cheerful concerning the cost in usual. No thought on the prerequisites yet, granted that they will be near Trine 1.Generally speaking I think we've been upbeat with the Linux deals-or the bit of Linux users in the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, that was stunning. Linux does join more specialized back issues so this is something we ought to be preferable ready for (still have a significant number of issues unsolved for Trine/SGs). Anyway I'm truly intrigued to see how the consistent bargains go; I conjecture we'll see in a few weeks or somewhere in the vicinity

Updates in support of Linux / Mac, they'll have to make out. Linux will almost certainly be easier (one method otherwise an additional, presently can put back files if all besides fails), meant for Mac they require to arise with various type of a appropriate solution. In order that the Linux version will be obtainable for buy following the bundle, although almost certainly not right following (they have not had the moment to understand how / where precisely to carry out, except Ubuntu Software Center is one excellent option and I'm sure we'll discover additional avenues too).

I was communicated via the in-house forum to request that a port to Linux is possible , but you want to view only the sales figures of the two Shadowgrounds title. Apparently these were good enough to justify a port of Trine.

Well, I unequivocally completed playing on Linux Trine buying it in the Humble bunch (HB) and all I am able to declare is WOW! I'll see about expanding my installment in spite of the fact that the group is now completed as I just paid $ 40 and claim Trine was effortlessly worth this is on it. I need to propose the recreation to others but I see there's no Linux form ready for buy on the destination yet, and not even a demo. In this way I will hold up until it comes to be good to go to purchase, or regardless a demo.