Thread: cannot continue Wasteland Angel Game

cannot continue Wasteland Angel Game

Hi guys I have recently installed Wasteland Angel Game in my computer. after installing the Wasteland Angel Game in my computer I have started playing this game. I like this game very much. now problem is with this game is when I leave game at any point and after that when I try to continue the game after that I am not able to continue the game. how to get rid of this issue?

Re: cannot continue Wasteland Angel Game

as you have mentioned that you are not able to continue the Wasteland Angel Game and after referring your problem I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by uninstalling the Wasteland Angel Game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the system and after restarting the system you have to install the game again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I am aware of this problem and in my computer I have also installed the same game and I am also facing the same problem with this game and after trying to solve this problem with several tricks also I was getting the same problem and after that I have searched the solution on the internet and I have come to know that there are many game users who are facing the same problem. after that I have connect the game support and afetr that they have replied me that in next update of the game this problem will get resolved. very soon next update of the Wasteland Angel Game will be available for download. I hope this information will be helpful for you and your problem will get solved as soon as possible

There is no need to reinstall the game because it is just a waste of time.

ok, I will wait for the next update of the game and after that I will install the game update and I hope after installing the next update of the Wasteland Angel Game in my computer my problem will get solved.

I am having one more problem with Wasteland Angel Game I hope someone will help me to fix this issue. in my computer whenever I play the game and after that on some game levels I get black boxes which irritates me while playing the game.

in above post you have mentioned that you are getting the black boxes while playing the Wasteland Angel Game and that is why I would like to tell you that problem is not with the Wasteland Angel Game but problem is with the graphic drivers in your computer. first thing I will ask you about the system configuration which of your computer. please provide your system configuration so that I can give you solution according to that.

in my computer I have

• asus p7h55-m lx motherboard
    • Intel core i3 proccessor
    • GeForce GTX 460 – NVIDIA graphic card.
    • 4GB RAM
    • 500 GB hard drive.
    • Windows 7 ultimate operating system

I know according to my system configuration the game should run properly in my competitor. please tell me is this issue is related to the drivers or problem is with the Wasteland Angel Game.

yes you are rite according to the system configuration of yours the game should run flawlessly but as you have mentioned that you are facing problem with the Wasteland Angel Game then I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by removing the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 graphic card from your computer and after removing the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 graphic card you have to connect it in your system with different PCI-e slot and afetr that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. sometime if the problem is with the graphic card connection then at that time also this type of the problem can take place.

if you have already tried to solve this problem by removing the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 graphic card and placing it again in your system then you have to uninstall the graphic card drivers from your computer and after removing the graphic card drivers you have to reboot the computer. now after that you have to install the drivers again and then you will not get any issue.

well according to your situation I will recommend you to download the latest graphic card drivers by clicking on

DOWNLOAD

after that you have to install that drivers in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are still having the same issue with the graphics of the Wasteland Angel Game or not.

if updating the graphic card drivers in your computer does not help you to solve this issue then you have to update the direct X in your computer as this game is requires DirectX 9.0c or higher version. download the latest version of the direct X from the internet and after that install it in your computer and then see whether it makes any difference or not.

you can download the updated version of the Direct X in your computer from the official site of the Microsoft and after that you have to install it in your computer. I hope afetr updating the direct X in your computer problem will get solved.