Thread: Enchants in Luvinia Online

Enchants in Luvinia Online

Well regarding this particular game Luvinia Online which I have installed on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether the items is supposed to break at the specific level of the game? is there anything like de grade in case it supposed failing at the higher upgrade level? Let me know about the thoughts of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Enchants in Luvinia Online

For the first question which you have stated over here I let you that there are no items which are supposed to break after specific level in the game. for the second question there will be downgrade level in the game.

Hey buddy thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I wanted know what the hack is happening with +15 unrepairable weapons people who are running around with? I am suspecting that it might be exploits in the game and I think the developer of the game should fixed the same.

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that they are supposed to drop randomly from the mobs and also they can break into the few hits.

Again my dear friend thanks a lot for replying with the solutions of yours over here in this particular thread. I have found that the thing which you have stated over here will be quite interesting to listen in the game. So far I have played the game and I have managed to 5 and there was nothing downgrade into the game. sometimes it seems to be quite random and it is really useless. Anyway I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you can use to fix the matter of yours. again thanks a lot help me out over here.