Thread: A game of Thrones: Genesis, is it true that House Greyjoy are replaced with some other kingdom?

A game of Thrones: Genesis, is it true that House Greyjoy are replaced with some other kingdom?

Recently I heard somewhere that one of the 7 kingdoms in game of Thrones: Genesis, House Greyjoy, are replaced with any other Kingdome. Is it really true? I just got to know this but I am not able to believe it. It will be nice if anyone here can confirm that here. Is there anyone who has any idea about this? If you know about this, then please reply.

Re: A game of Thrones: Genesis, is it true that House Greyjoy are replaced with some other kingdom?

Yes, it is true. And the kingdom, with which the House Greyjoy is replaced, is House Tully. I was also bit unhappy when I heard this but it is true.

Re: A game of Thrones: Genesis, is it true that House Greyjoy are replaced with some other kingdom?

Yes, that made me also little worried. Will it mean that we will not see Iron Island in A game of Thrones: Genesis? Or they are impartial section? I was also thinking about, what will be with House Frey? And what will be with Bravos, if there will be impartial sections? Also what will be with the other eastern Islands? It is really making me worried. Is there anyone who can clear all these doubts? Please, reply.

Actually, according to what I know, House Frey is a vassal house within the River lands beneath the House Tully. And therefore I don’t think there will be any reason so that they will represent any other section in this game. I can only imagine that House Bolton will be detached section from the House Stark which is in the North.
    To fetch the a variety of open Cities and slaver states from Essos in the fray will look like excessively striving as far as this game is concerned, because it has been previously expelled the Iron Islands from the house roster which we can play.

I think, it might be possible that, Iron Island will be incorporated in this game after some time, may be in DLC or something like that. It is just a hope.

I am also little disappointed after hearing that House Greyjoy will not be in this game, but I think if they are picking 8 houses, then I think they will make a profusion of sense. As it looks like most of the parts of this game will be based on historical things and therefore it will be more important in case of Targaryen, first book and the old ruling house. The remaining seven houses, at the moment of the first book, are the privileged of the seven kingdoms.

Yes and the House Tully is actually one of the enormous house amongst the 7 houses, regardless of being stalwartly associated with House Stark in the books. And if you are considering the House Greyjoy, then everyone knows that it was not at all one of the 7 enormous houses of Westros, even though the Iron Islands have several record of freedom from the 7 Kingdoms. Then also we can say that in an expansion or even as an add-on, House Greyjoy can be nice. If there will be any ninth house, then I will recommend that it should only be the House Greyjoy.

Really, if they will include Greyjoy then it will not be liked me. That will disappoint me even more than the Lannisters and Boltons. But, as you are saying that they are really very important for the Starks and other things, therefore it will not be so bad to include them. But if they are doing so then along with that they will have to include The people of slavers bay, Bravosi and other guys which are not so important. And then it will be really a ruined planet. I hope they will not screw up this planet.

I just understood is that incorporating in the dothraki as a playable section will surely lead to irritations. To begin with, they will either require to greatly modifying House Targaryen, otherwise they might just include them as their individual section. In both the conditions, the iconic exclusive element for the dothraki is only the horse archer. Will it cause the dothraki too related to House Martell in case of game play? Will the Martell unique unit require to be customized?

No, it will not require being a horse archer, because I think an element having name bloodrider with an arakh and along whith that a considerable bonus for health and attack for normal troops will also do better.

If it doesn’t have Greyjoy then you can have less naval coding and navel rules. So, it will be good if we have Greyjoy. But, you can exclude it if you are making a better game by this.