Thread: Editing Option Files on Rugby Challenge

Editing Option Files on Rugby Challenge

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Sidhe team because they have made such an excellent game for us. Now, I want to discuss on editing on Rugby Challenge. I am a dedicated player of Pro Evolution Soccer games as regardless of not having licenses, they encompass the improved game play. In addition, the PES internet community cures the lack of licenses through making 'option files' as well as sharing them online. I want to ask that why it’s not possible for us to do the same for RC?

Re: Editing Option Files on Rugby Challenge

Hello friends, I am also very much determined on doing this. I am already making a lion’s squad in my mind. Hopefully we can then please up to date squad lists / leagues through no licenses as well as new players who break through between now and the subsequent rugby challenge.

Sorry…..but somebody kindly explains me that what is the option files that you are discussing about.

There are some of the console games which uses several save files for separating the options from the gamesaves. Like, PES is having the option and modified roster. Other than this the NHL is having the settings file which is known as the roster file which is kept separate from all the other files. So it will be really great if we have the roster save file for the Rugby Challenge as well.

An option file will be a file which somebody moves as of their PS3 towards a USB and after that onto a site where everybody be able to download it. It will hold kits, corrected names, player likenesses as well as some transfers. I visualize it would be simplified as well. They encompass them on Pro Evo therefore you can play through an up to date Premier League by kits as well as correct names with much more, in spite of the truth that they are not licensed within the game.

While the Rugby World Cup 2011 will not propose that national teams embedded in the World Cup, supporters of Toulouse and the other will be able to play as their heroes in the other simulation. Note that the title is also provided on PlayStation Vita, which will then may be eligible to play attractive rugby at launch. A wide customization tool is also present (to see this video) to update its numbers season after season that surely means that the developer will not provide updated.

Rugby Challenge is the next sports game dedicated to the world of rugby. The game is developed collaboratively by Sidhe Interactive and Home Entertainment, and promises "to attract a growing number of fans around the rugby field." This is scheduled for the third quarter of 2011, Rugby Challenge also incorporates the national teams such as the legendary All Blacks and the ITM Cup, Super League Rugby, and other teams and competitions under license. In addition, the title will offer an online multiplayer mode and a dynamic feedback system that will evolve in real time during games. Ideal as it should wait until the World Cup rugby.

For those unfamiliar with this game, it covers just about every feature of the sport from line-outs to place kicks. The player graphics are small, Which makes the action confusing at times, but on the whole the gameplay is fluid and fast. The action changes for kicks, with you viewing the goal from behind the kicker. To get the ball through the uprights as you need to stop a steadily increasing power bar at the right place by pressing fire. To keep you occupied you can take your team to the World Cup, Five Nations tournament or on a tour against teams of your choice. There's also a replay feature lets you watch Which the best moments of match over and over again until you're utterly sick of them. If you're a die-hard rugby who has not bought the original, you will not go far wrong here. Even if you're not a fan of the sport, the kick 0ff style game play makes for an excellent diversion from the usual footy games.

The event is advanced synergistically by Sidhe Interactive and Home Entertainment, and pledges "to draw in a developing number of fans around the rugby field." This is booked for the third quarter of 2011, Rugby Challenge likewise fuses the national groups for example the fabulous All Blacks and the ITM Cup, Super League Rugby, and different crews and rivalries under license.