Thread: Is the Game manual out for “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

Is the Game manual out for “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

I recently bought the game “A game of Thrones: Genesis”. I am playing it now and I have to say that it is really more awesome than that I have expected. But I think I can enjoy this game bit more if I had a manual for this game. Therefore I want to know that is the manual of this game out now? So that I can download it and then I will be able to play this game in mote depth. Or I have to wait for some day to get the manual of this game? Is there anyone who has already downloaded the manual for “A game of Thrones: Genesis”? Please, reply.

Re: Is the Game manual out for “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

Yes, you don’t have to wait a bit more, because the manual for the game “A game of Thrones: Genesis” is out now and if you want then you can directly download it from your game’s Steam store page. I have downloaded that game manual, and when I read that manual then I found that there is really more depth to the “A game of Thrones: Genesis” than what I was imagining. But I think it will depend more on the AI.

What do you mean by saying that it will depend on the AI? However, another thing that I want to ask that AI will be used only for Single Player or it is for multiplayer also? I think they don’t require using AI in at least multiplayer, yes it can be but only if there will be some kind of AI who will be controlling the minor factions. But then also I want to get confirm it from you.

Actually, I really don’t bother about the components of multiplayer, and therefore that is really not of my concern.

For everyone here who wants to download manual for the game “A game of Thrones: Genesis”, here is the link to download the manual
    Mannual for A game of Thrones: Genesis
    I have read it and from that I can say that it is really pretty good. You all must should have a look at this manual.

Thanks for sharing that link for the manual with us. I downloaded that manual and I now I am going to start reading this manual, actually the manual seem to look a bit complicated.

I have downloaded that manual and looked through it completely, after that I found that there was no mentioning of ships in that manual. It really made me little disappointed, because, I was hoping them to be in this game, because I have seen some ships in the screenshots. However, I have to say that this game is still really very interesting.