Thread: You’re Opinion for Nuclear Dawn Game.

You’re Opinion for Nuclear Dawn Game.

I want to ask you some questions about Nuclear Dawn Game. I have heard a lot about Nuclear Dawn in the past years. Guys you want to share your experience of Nuclear Dawn with me? I really want to play and buy this game, but i am not sure about that also. I don´t have idea about demo or something, so i can only depend on you. Thank you.

Re: You’re Opinion for Nuclear Dawn Game.

hello, It is average game, the base of player is around 300 Players, that is not much for a game that just released. If you want to play a good game then don’t buy it. Save the money and buy POP3 or MW it is more fun with much more play modes and balance. I bought it for a low price. It does do a fresh take on things. Depends on the "feel" what are you looking for, personally I only enjoy the title, but some people don’t. If you want more players then the game title is better.

hii, I think the game is pretty great so far. I have some minor negative points but other than that I say it's an ok 7.5/10 for me. Nuclear Dawn is a funny game, it has problems but the game production teams are able to attentive and seem very keen to resolve issues and listen to customer feedback. They are looking to find just the right balance for weapons and a structure .this is something that you will not see in big games, there are some bugs for them but after that game play is not going to change.

hey, is this game is only nice with the free copy. I like to play Red Orchestra. Problem is that none of my friend will buy Red Orchestra. And for a Game which is heavily focused on team play and realistic warfare but you need some friends to play with. Playing with random player is not always fun. But nuclear dawn is a 70% Great game but probably will fail commercially as most games do (sad truth of the industry). The game is always intense and keeps you busy. I like playing it as a soldier and as a commander.