Thread: How to MUTE player in Nuclear Dawn Game

How to MUTE player in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have the Nuclear Dawn Game but however for some of the reason it is found that it is pretty difficult to play the game when ever there is the is blasting music or somewhere the bullet sounds become more. I used to play the game by connecting it to the home theater, so such sound become hard to tolerate. So I have tried several things to mute such thing but not able to do that, so are there any tricks or suggestion to slow down the voice or to mute the player.

Re: How to MUTE player in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have also seen that there is some of the sound which is good as well as bad to listen, but it doesn’t affect the advantage of the game. However I have not try this out since there is no issue for me to play this game since I am always playing the game in the low volume. But there are the options available for this to control the voice of the game in the setting for the volume. May be there are some of the tracker issue over there.

If you want to enjoy the game and not to disturbed by the unwanted sound and the unnecessary voice then there are many options for that you can either play the game in low volume or you can use the stetting to set down the music’s under the control as per your requirement. Or you can ask the Admin to install the Sourcemod. So there are the new releases for the Sourcemod for the Nuclear Dawn.

However you have to enjoy the game by setting which is at the right direction. So according to me I can say that they are dealing with the feature is easily as possible to deal with griefers. May be your speaker is out of the box or maybe it is enabled mod. So doesn’t focus in such thing that leads to kill the center of the game entertain. And the majority of their chances for coming through the issue you should need the Sourcemod, maybe there are the chances to reduce your voice problems.

You have to try to update your drivers which are used to make the sounds for you. Such thing happened whenever the driver is not properly installing also you have to install the driver possible as good for the celerity in the voice. Or May there is the connection problems with your speakers and the System in which you are playing. But however I have know that all the other game have that feature for setting the game sound so that this should be available in this also. So you have to make sure whether this is available or not.

There is the need for such thing to handle such issue for the sounds and the unnecessary voice that produce in between the game, which disturb the user. But I need to adjust the voice by means of speaker’s volume options and by tuning the PC volume to be low.

You can adjust the sound by the background music’s settlement for the game; however I still not find any of the solution for this kind of problems which leads to develop such thing. We have the option to take the help of the server to fix such thing. So you have to make the request to the server to provide such feature to supports the volume controls.

There are the some of the option available on the radar, and also there is the hope for the Mute buttons and VOIP features that we have been requested for server. I have search for the solution and found that they all developer for this game are working hard to tackle this kind of problems, but they also told that the players will get this feature in there next release.

There should be some of the feature available for knowing that who is speaking so this feature are however is absent in this version, but however it will be there in the next version by that we can mute the unnecessary, and unwanted sound properly.

Yes this is really a unwanted and disturbing when any of the guys come in between and start screaming so these is to be remove or we have to do it manually that we have to play the game and not have to mind on that kind of sound.

There are the combination of the various sounds are there for the game to make it well enjoyable and interesting. So that all depends on the user mentality whether the user can enjoy that or may he doesn’t. But it not to hide the real advantage and feature for this game. However whenever I feel tired or bore by listening the continually sound then I just keep the volume minimum level. However there are the some problems on which the company is still working to solve that small issue and to make the Nuclear Dawn as the better game to play and to enjoy.