Thread: How to play in career mode in rugby challenge game?

How to play in career mode in rugby challenge game?

I like playing games. I have been playing rugby challenge game since few days now and I am enjoying this game a lot. But since a day I have got little bored playing in the same mode. I want some change and so I want to know about the career mode. I know that this mode has depth. I have heard that people playing this mode like it. Is this true? I want to know that how I can get into this mode. I don’t have any idea. How to make transfers? Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to play in career mode in rugby challenge game?

I would say that don’t try to play the career mode. In the career mode, you won’t earn competition trophies in career mode. But if you want to play then I think you should search for some patch that will allow you to play in the career mode. I would suggest you to google in the internet regarding this game and you will be able to play this game in the career mode. Go to the google website and search for this mode. If you come to know then kindly post it here so that people who are looking for this mode would come to know.