Thread: What are the ways for getting red card in rugby challenge game?

What are the ways for getting red card in rugby challenge game?

I like playing games. I have recently started to play rugby challenge game and I am enjoying every bit of the game. I like this game as it is the best I suppose. I need to know something regarding red card. I want to know that is there any way to get a red card. I have tried hard to get a red card but I am not able to get one. I have got couple of yellow cards but I need to have red card. I have played this game more than 20 times but I have tried tackling hard but still I didn’t get a red card. Does anybody have any idea regarding this context? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: What are the ways for getting red card in rugby challenge game?

I think this is because the game only allows red card to be given to the players at very rare instances. There would be red card but it would be like if a player does something extra ordinary only then he might be issued a red card. There would be few red cards. I would say that continue playing the game and you might someday get a red card. Once you get then do let us know how you got it so that the query has a solution.

I have played this same game for more than 300 times now. But still I haven’t got the red card. This is really annoying when you are looking for something in the game and you don’t achieve getting it. There are trophies available in this game but you need to get off as players first. But I don’t know what it is actually. Does anybody know about this?

As you have mentioned that you get yellow card then I would suggest you to try getting more yellow cards. Tackle roughly or try doing things that are noted as offence and you might be getting a red card. I would say that if you get 4 yellow cards the definitely you would be called for a red car. This is the only thing that I think that you could do.

I would say that try kneeing richie mccaw in the face. This might let get a red card I suppose. Try it out and let me know, So that I can give you some other alternatives for getting red card. Try tackling and wait for two yellow cards. 2 yellow cards will lead you to one red card. I think here your job is done. All the best.

I would say that show aggression on the field and try to break the discipline of the game, then I think red card is sure for you.

I have not played this game. I am about to download this game. I hope I get red card. I like to play games to an extreme level and always at the mode where things are very interesting. I have heard that people have been getting red cards and some are getting only red cards. I am sure that once I get the game downloaded, I will definitely play the game and try to follow these steps to get red card.