Thread: Slow control response in Nuclear Dawn game

Slow control response in Nuclear Dawn game

My first thought was that this feels like playing through a wireless mouse, at what time I turn the gun there is a small delay and it’s driving me nuts, I am able to turn somewhat on or off to build the controls respond earlier?

Re: Slow control response in Nuclear Dawn game

I don't be familiar with what you mean. Is it the form of the gun casing or the crosshair? If it's the gun then yes there is a touch of inertia in favor of a few weapons. If it's your crosshair and POV, at that moment it possibly will be input lag. In addition, have you attempt turning off Vsync? If you’ve previously turned off the customary stuff similar to mouse smoothing and vsync your most excellent bet is to unlock the console and set m_rawinput 1. I am sure this will help you to solve your issue. ;if you are still having any issue then I will suggest you to try to find about this on internet I am sure you will get the appropriate information about this on internet.

Re: Slow control response in Nuclear Dawn game

Hello it’s working for me. According to your suggestion I tried it and turn off vsync. And now it’s working for me perfectly without any issue. If in any condition if I got any difficulty with it then I will post back my query here. Thank you once again.