Thread: which is a good Zelda game for Nintendo DS?

which is a good Zelda game for Nintendo DS?

Well, I freshly randomly play my Zelda game used for GBA and thought I wonder if there's an excellent year for the DS. Any good idea to pay money for a Zelda game for my Nintendo DS? Please share your ideas with me. I am sure that you guys will help me to solve my confusion and show me the correct way. All replies are appreciated.

Re: which is a good Zelda game for Nintendo DS?

So there are only two tracks of them, Phantom Hourglass and the Spirit. The two are quite similar. Zelda I'm no expert, but could also have both. But Phantom Hourglass is to make sure that you like. Windwaker style is certainly not sure if that is one. For or against you.

I recommend that The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. I believe personally I like Phantom Hourglass; however that possibly will just be my nostalgia talking. It was a totally new experience to play a controlled game play Zelda. And the boss fights were freaking 'awesome.

Honestly, the two Zeldas DS are considered some of the worst in the series. That does not mean they are bad, are not only much better offerings elsewhere. Of the Zeldas DS, Spirit Tracks. It is basically Phantom Hourglass, without the hassle abysmal. But if you have a Wii, I download a Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, and / or Majora's Mask. Actually these three games are the summit of the Zelda sequence. A connection to the earlier period is a 2D game as a result it should feel familiar to you - having played only GBA Zeldas before. However, it is quite difficult to play so if you are not comfortable with the Zelda formula, you may want to return to this when you are more experienced.

At present I am playing and I'm almost done with it. It is definitely much better than HP (I do not recommend to play), but remains poor by the formula D Zelda (without traveling on foot, heart pieces, etc.), but still did the best they could with it. It remains a sub-par play Zelda, but still much better than the PH, and you must have if you really want to play a new Zelda game. In addition, since ST is much better, that show almost all the good points of the DS Zelda games (most of the puzzles), but the defects of the formula DS is still somewhat larger than the pros and ST is not yet very good compared to other Zeldas, so do not expect much from this.

I loved the touch screen. The way it felt to control Link and his weapons and tools are feeling well. The game was a big world, new puzzles in the series, a lot of mini-games and side quests, tons of secrets to discover, and some of the most amazing leaders and well-crafted games of the series has ever seen.

I personally prefer Spirit Tracks. Phantom Hourglass was really tedious after a while, while Spirit Tracks was harder and had better-designed puzzles and dungeons, in my opinion. In addition to riding around on a train was pretty funny.