Thread: do A game of Thrones: Genesis is supported by MAC

do A game of Thrones: Genesis is supported by MAC

I have seen the the trailor of the new on the youtube videos but I want to know that do A game of Thrones: Genesis is supported by MAC , because as far as I am concerned it is only supported by windows os. But still I want to be precise.

Re: do A game of Thrones: Genesis is supported by MAC

According to my knowledge the game you looking for is not supported by mac os you have to wait until it is launched for mac os because currently it is available only for windows os pc’s . I guess you have to wait until they are launching officially for the mac os.

This is truly unfair they should launch the game for both the os since it is made for pc they should have supported for both the os . I think games developer should have think for this.

Hey man … I don’t know what you are going to do since mac os is not supported for A game of Thrones: Genesis and if you are eagerly waiting for these game then I would advice you to do one thing, you can have the window os pc and then play the game on it. I know it must be something like changing the os for the piece of game…. I know you want to do it lolz.. I think A game of Thrones: Genesis would be made available for even mac user might be in few days just be patient or try out playing on some of your friend’s windows pc and I think it would be a better option .