Thread: Ideal PC configuration to run games like skyrim and battlefield

Ideal PC configuration to run games like skyrim and battlefield

The title says it all, I hope you all did have a close look at the same and hence I want to ask this with you all about the same as if what do you all think which would be the ideal configuration for this game please do let me know as soon as possible about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I am planning to play some high end games like skyrim and battlefield which I think would require some good configuration in my pc, so that’s why I am asking from you all as if which would be the ideal configuration to play the game. waiting for the response from you all on the same.

Re: Ideal PC configuration to run games like skyrim and battlefield

See for any good game it is always necessary to have a good configuration special attention should be given to the graphic card especially since they are going to be used a lot. So that’s what you should be concentrating a lot on. A good graphic card from nvidia will be ideal for you and also while getting the graphic card it should always be remembered that higer the model number the bet5tre will be the performance of the graphic card as well, so that’s what I am saying here. probably a 9xxx series from nvidia will perfectly fit the bill for you and also make sure that processor is intel, it would be the ideal processor for you, minimum ram requirement is 4GB ram.

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    The title says it all, I hope you all did have a close look at the same and hence I want to ask this with you all about the same as if what do you all think which would be the ideal configuration for this game please do let me know as soon as possible about the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s what I want to say here. I am planning to play some high end games like skyrim and battlefield which I think would require some good configuration in my pc, so that’s why I am asking from you all as if which would be the ideal configuration to play the game. waiting for the response from you all on the same.
    Do have a look at the configuration that I have in my system make sure you also have a look at the same as well it will be better for you
    Processor: intel core i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz,
    Graphics: SAPPHIRE HD 6950 2GB,
    8GB 1600MHz RAM
    HDD: 1TB
    DirectX version 9
    So these is the ideal combination that you should go with and hence that’s what I think would be ideal for you as well.

I have heard a lot about the AMD processors being good for the gaming and hence I want to ask this same question with you all as well, so what do you think about the same, can you all please let me know about the same. since amd are cheap processors I am planning to get one, what do you all say?

Quote Originally Posted by BahaDurr View Post
    I have heard a lot about the AMD processors being good for the gaming and hence I want to ask this same question with you all as well, so what do you think about the same, can you all please let me know about the same. since amd are cheap processors I am planning to get one, what do you all say?
    No doubt amd is good processor but intel is better. Dual core of intel processor is almost good as quad core processors of the amd. Yes amd is a good processor but in terms of performance it is always better to trust intel, that’s what I am saying here, go ahead with the amd, that will be better for ysure, that’s what I want to say here.

I don’t know if this sounds odd to you or not but I would say that check out the system requirements page that are given in the pages of the game and hence that’s what you should be doing., I hope you did understand what I am saying here nd hence that’s what you should be doing here, amy be after having a look from there you will get the basic idea of which one you should go with, so that’s the ideal suggestion that I would like to give it to you, hope so that works for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Why are you thinking of buying a pc instead better settle with the console I think Xbox 360 is the best in the line that is available and hence going with it is the ideal way to go for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. dude get settled with the console it will be beneficial for you only, that’s it from ym side for you.

I am suggesting a ideal combination for you here is to go with
    - NZXT Tempest EVO Gaming Case Black
    - Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (4x 3.30GHz/6MB L3 Cache)
    - Liquid CPU Cooling System [SOCKET-1155]
    - 4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR3-1333 Memory Module
    - Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti - 1GB
    - Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V LX -- Lucid Virtu Technology
    - Motherboard default USB / SATA Interface
    - PSU: 700 Watt -- Standard
    - 1 TB HARD DRIVE -- 32M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s
    - 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive
    - 12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer
    - Sound card: 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
    - Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
    This is a killer one hope you will like it for sure, that’s it from my side for you.

That’s a great one that you have suggested and I should say that’s its indeed a killer one that you have suggested here, I quite liked it a lot and hence I would like to say thanks to you for whatever you have suggested here, thanks a ton guys for the help that you have given here. appreciated.