Thread: Would it be ok if I get the Xbox 360 for COD:MW3 and Saints Row 3?

Would it be ok if I get the Xbox 360 for COD:MW3 and Saints Row 3?

Right now I am having ps3 I just want to know from you all as if is it ok if I get the Xbox 360 to play the games which I have mentioned above? C’mon give me an answer for the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. I don’t know if I am making this right decision or not?

Re: Would it be ok if I get the Xbox 360 for COD:MW3 and Saints Row 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    Right now I am having ps3 I just want to know from you all as if is it ok if I get the Xbox 360 to play the games which I have mentioned above? C’mon give me an answer for the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same. I don’t know if I am making this right decision or not?
    Well it alldepends on you and also I want to know is there any kind of xbox exclusive that you wouldlike to get one then do let me know? So if there is oe then you can get it and play it on accordingly. Well for me I think ps 3 is fine in which you are in right now. So that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I agree with me its all upon the personal choices if you all would like to go with the consoles or not. Personally speaking I would go for the console only and only if there are 5 games that are available in console and not until that, so hope you are do understanding what I am saying here. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Go and get the xbox dude and start playing gears of war 3 you will forget everything, that’s what I am saying here. so you can check out that first. So that’s the point that I am trying to explain you all, so hope that was enough for you.

I would like to give you some recommendations at least 5 games that you can exclusively play in xbox, so here are some of the list that I would like to suggest you they are
    1) Oblivion
    2) GTA IV
    3) Halo game
    4) the Orange Box
    5) gears of war 3
    so these are the games that you would love playing it in the xbox 360, that’s the ultimate experience of playing the game in xbox 360.

Xbox 360 is worth it no matter whichever game you play even I had ps3 sometime ago but I had to go to the Xbox since it offered me a lot of credibility and also lots of independence of playing the game that tests our skills, that’s what I love about the game. it is not necessary that you should get a Xbox for COD:MW3 or Saints Row 3 well Xbox can be used for any kind of games and that is totally enjoyable or sure. so you can go with it for sure. I would like to advise you to get that as soon as possible that’s what I think here.

Don’t tell me you are buying the game for COD:MW3 and Saints Row 3. Have you forgotten COD and gears of war 3. For me both the games COD:MW3 and Saints Row 3 are not worth mentioning at all. yes the Xbox is good and thumbs up for it.

Xbox is a multiplayer powerhouse and also playing multiplayer games with it when all of your friends also have Xbox 360 is a awesome experience and I would recommend you to go ahead with the Xbox if you are actually planning to get one. I bet that you will not be disappointed at all. all these features that I have given here you will not be getting to see in the PS3, so that’s the added advantage of the Xbox 360 over PS3. Don’t get it if you are going to get the 2 games it will be an awesome experience for you if you are planning to play some good multiplayer games that’s it!

Talking about controls in Saints Row 3 Xbox 360 has much better controls then the PS3. I have platyed the game in both the consoles and I loved it. so that’s why I am recommending you as well. So do go ahead with the choice that I have given here, and the one that you are planning to get a new one. I am sure that you will not be disappointed at all with the choice that you have made here. don’t expect major difference in both the consoles but yes small thing that you can fin here and there and nothing else. Anything else that you nneed to know then do let me know as soon as possible. I will make sure that I do answer it out for you.

The developers of E3 have claimed that they will be coming up with some exclusive content for the Xbox users and hence what I think is that’s the great idea that has been developed by them.