Thread: Resistance and Killzone series should be removed by Sony

Resistance and Killzone series should be removed by Sony

Now Sony people had decided to launch this game to compete with the fps games like Halo and Gears but now having Call of Duty and Battlefield coming up in the market and getting such positive response, what I think is that resistance and killzone are no longer is demand in the market and hence what I would like to say is that they should be sc rapped out from the list. That’s what I think here. I have heard that Sony people are coming up with the Resistance 4 and Killzone 4. I really don’t think so this game should be developed more since that’s no use at all, who are going to play it? That’s what I am not understanding at all. Anyways what do you all have to say about the same, please do let me know as soon as possible about the same, waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Resistance and Killzone series should be removed by Sony

See dude its all upon the developers to think about it why are putting your nose on this topic since of they want to they would have thought of this decision quite long time ago and would have not waited for your decision at all, so what I can say is that be patient it will not get scrapped as of now since the 4th part of both the games are coming up. Personally, I feel that this game should be there and also more part of the game should come up. Since I have been a big fan of this game and I would love to have more part of the game as soon as possible that’s what I think here.

I haven’t played killerzone at all but I loved the resistance game and it was fun having it. also one more thing that I would like to bring to your notice is that Sony people have never claimed that they will be going against the halo and the gears game, so I don’t think so that will be the case at all. so hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. Hope you do have a good look at the same that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Now Sony people had decided to launch this game to compete with the fps games like Halo and Gears but now having Call of Duty and Battlefield coming up in the market and getting such positive response, what I think is that resistance and killzone are no longer is demand in the market and hence what I would like to say is that they should be sc rapped out from the list. That’s what I think here. I have heard that Sony people are coming up with the Resistance 4 and Killzone 4. I really don’t think so this game should be developed more since that’s no use at all, who are going to play it? That’s what I am not understanding at all. Anyways what do you all have to say about the same, please do let me know as soon as possible about the same, waiting for the replies from you all.
    Dude do some research before you say something over here, well what I want to say is that the Killzone 3 was the highest selling ps3 game this year then how come the idea of scrapping the game I cannot understand on what basis have you said that sony people should scrap both of the game that’s what I am not understanding at all.

I would agree with what the topic is being discussed here, see what I think is that if the sony people are going to work on the same way as they are doing it right now and also continue to produce games like the one they are doing it with the killzone and the resistance now I think they should stop the production of the game. since I am not getting to see anything new In the game that’s what I want to say here and going by the current series I feel that the game must be stopped that’s it.

Dude gears was the high sellout as compared to all the fps games that has come up recently, since the old games are not making much of the names with the sequel and all. The 4th series should not have come up especially after having a look at the demand of the game. battlefield 3 is the awesome game I have ever played and I am currently playing it as well. I am sick and tired of killzone 3 and would not want to go ahead with the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MacIntel View Post
    Dude gears was the high sellout as compared to all the fps games that has come up recently, since the old games are not making much of the names with the sequel and all. The 4th series should not have come up especially after having a look at the demand of the game. battlefield 3 is the awesome game I have ever played and I am currently playing it as well. I am sick and tired of killzone 3 and would not want to go ahead with the game at all.
    Killzone has sold 2 million copies I don’t know what’s wrong with the people, you know it has selled for every version of the game. the game was very well received by its fans as well as its critics as well. It has recovered all the cost in which it was invested into, so I think that’s the idea behind it and most importantly I think it is making profits for the sony company. So why should anyone thinking of scrapping it that’s what I am not understanding at all.

What I feel is that the concept of the resistance is quite good but there should be something new developed for the game. if resistance is given to some other developers then that will be a better idea I think that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, it will be better for the game if they give it to the different developers that’s what I am saying here.

For me killzone is the good game and I have played all the part of the game I think these topics like these should jnt be removed at all. since it will be affectiong all the fans of this game I have loved this game a lot and would love to see more such series in the game and hence what I think is that we should have a look at the same. that’s what I want to say here. this thread has been started by some people who haven’t palyed any part of this game and only reading some type of reviews of the game they are claiing that sony people should stop the production of this game. I wuld go against that decision, definitely battlefield and gears are a bit ahead of this game in terms of graphics as well as the concept but that does not take any credit away from killzone at all.

I have been hearing that Guerrilla have actually confirmed that Killzone will be coming with another part and I would love to see that game for sure. it would be a very exciting part of the game that’s what I feel and I am sure you all also will agree with it that’s what I think here.