Thread: Bugs in Gameplay of gear of war 3 is amazing

Bugs in Gameplay of gear of war 3 is amazing

Hello guys this is really not working so nice don’t you think that there are number of bugs which has been really very irritating and I don’t know if all of the players have been facing this problems or not but I have been really upset with this game what do you guys think about it please suggest your view over this.

Re: Bugs in Gameplay of gear of war 3 is amazing

Well I think that you have been unlucky with this game because none of us has been facing any problem till now with this game. It has been working so nicely no lagging nothing and no stuck and I haven’t even found any one having game closing or creating blue screen and all as lots of other games has been facing so I think that this is one of the best game which is just without any problem and it has been a view of many guys its not only me whose saying that.

That’s true that this game is having very less bug and none of the game is very serious and has been stopping the gameplay. So that the best part of the game. And it has been really very nice, I am really wondering from where you got the problem.

Just try reinstalling with some different setup I hope that it would be solving you problem because this is not actually a genuine problem it may be a problem with the pc and that would be creating different problem with the game. Just do some basic stuffs like reinstalling and then also try out cleaning you system from virus and all updating your system and your graphic card and check out everything is running fine and then again try to run this game and see if everything is working fine I really think that this should work fine because I cant think of any other solution or any other problem which any of my friends or I have ever faced with this game.

The only thing what I would be saying that there is no such game which would be without the bugs each of the game is having bugs we should be able to find them out and that’s something different anyway that’s true that this game is not having any such problem like which would be closing the game or creating problem in the game play.

I have been really worrying about the bugs in the game and it has been really a head ache for me so i was thinking to discuss about the bugs in this games and the solution i was thinking this would be like a complete junction where you would be getting a solution for the complete game bugs and all but i haven't got the best response from you guys anyways this was a fair deal but not the best thanks in any case.