Thread: X-Men Destiny should use the Playstation 3 Move controller or not?

X-Men Destiny should use the Playstation 3 Move controller or not?

Here I just want to know your opinions about this. I want to know that what is your thinking about that for game play the X-Men Destiny should use the Playstation 3 Move controller or not? Recently I tried playing with a Move controller at my friend’s home. Don’t know why but it didn’t impressed me a lot, but as I am not a big gamer, therefore I thought I should know your views about this. what you want to say about this.

re: X-Men Destiny should use the Playstation 3 Move controller or not?

I think if Playstation 3 Move controller is used then I don’t think it will integrate each and every power properly. I mean to say that, if we wish for some action intended for them, for instance, if we have Storms lightning strike, then how we will be able to do multiple strikes. Though I think, on console, it would be little bit better.

I am not completely certain about the working of the controller. But, I think you might be capable to shiver the controller if you want to perform several lightening strikes. In addition to that you could also draw attention to your enemies on screen so as to shoot lightening using your hands. It will also make us to feel slightly more practical than pressing only buttons. What do you think about this?
    And also for Wolerine, you can use the two move controls to slice in the air by controlling his claws individually.
    And in case of Iceman, you can hold down a button and along with that, summit the controller down and in the way you desire to do ice slide.

Yes, you are right but what about the rest of the powers like the telepaths. I think it will be little tough, similar to the mind control and radial PSI explosion.

Actually it was only a thought of mine. And for this situation we can imagine the game play will going to be anything like the MUA/XML series. And also we can say that it is not necessary that it will be limited to only those options which we have seen in those games.

Sorry that I forgot to mention in my question that actually the move will be an optional controller for this game because it doesn’t ship along with the PS3 console and therefore it cannot be required.

Actually Playstation Move controller is more likely be a Wii Remote which will have motion plus except more accurate. It will permit you to get into and outside the 3D space. Till now I have noticed that Sony always uses the superior technologies for making their remotes. Then also, I am not sure that X-Men Destiny will use it or not. I think PS3 users will only get the 6 axis controls which can be toggled on and off. But, I don’t think it will be used as for the Microsoft’s kinect.

Re: X-Men Destiny should use the Playstation 3 Move controller or not?

Yes, you can say that motion control is also good but I think it is kind of just an attention-grabber. They have to include in several substance and take other substance out to pull off it for most of the games. Actually I will never need it and I am just fine without it.
    I’d be fine without it