Thread: Gear of war 3: Do you like true Flag Capture game type

Gear of war 3: Do you like true Flag Capture game type

Guys I have been thinking about the true flag capture game type in the gear of war 3, how would that look like just vote out and give you suggestions. I have heard about it and according to me it would be a good option what’s according to you guys what do you think how would be the game play just have a discussion over it.

Re: Gear of war 3: Do you like true Flag Capture game type

Well as per as my thinking it would be really awesome and I think that this would really be a blast. I have been playing this game a lot and I have also played a flag capturing game like Battlefield and all and its really a fun playing them. It would be competitive and a nice move.

I think that many of the multiplayer games are been designed in this manner itself and it is really a nice way to design the game for the better gameplay. I and many of them has liked this game type and I am sure that it would be a great hit and people would love it more. But one thing I would be saying that I like this game and I don’t care how the gameplay will be or how it should be for me the game is awesome and I would be playing the game always whatever it would be having or what not I don’t care.

Gear of war has been separated by most of the shooter game by one of the feature that it is a team game you always need a good support from the team and a good team to play this game and win it. If the team doesn’t support you I don’t think that you can alone do anything.

The 5 on 5, and the 3rd person shooting game of the gear of wars with the tactical gameplay mode would be definitely fitting with the flag capturing game very nicely and it would be well from a dynamics perspective. That would be really very entertaining and I would really love it a lot if that happens. The maps, weapons and the game play has been perfectly designed with the ideal for CTF gameplay. The closed and long ranged weapons are nicely designed.

This game is already a fun and the game with capturing the flag with the tension and the speed would make it more entertaining and that would be really awesome. It really could be epic on all levels. I am sure that most of the people would like it a lot. I always wanted this to be in this game because it would be surely making it a great fun.

Its already a big fun dealing with this game and so I would be saying that I don’t have any problem with whatever the game would be having. The most important thing is it should be without the bugs and all. That’s the most important thing. You try to make the game much more entertaining than before and while doing this you make things get more complicated and this would really be very irritating to all the players and they would never like the change so I would be saying that with the change also remember that you need to have a better gameplay and all without bugs that’s the most important thing in the game.

I would be saying that there are certain stuffs which is needed to be taken care of while making these changes in the games and in that first thing would be the movement speed should be about the same as when running while holding a boomshield this would be an important thing and must be taken care of. They would make the game of 4 flags and the team capturing 3 flags would be the winner and it should be off 3 rounds and the team winning 2 round would be the winner finally.

I am also having a idea which I think would be a nice change in the game and would be really entertaining move. And I would be saying that it should be made like when you are carrying the flag you should not be able to use any weapons but the flag would work as a mille weapons this would really make it interesting and this would look like a real fighting moment.

The best thing I would be saying in simple words is just make the game toughest that’s it does any changes in the game but make it the toughest and that’s the best thing.

I am having a simple thing to say and I am sure that people would be liking this too. What I want to say is that I have been playing all the maps in this game and I have found that most of the games don’t seems to be like a much of flag capturing game type so there should be some of the new maps which would be having this type of game and should be more fun than all the other games. And should make the game tougher.

Point system would be the best thing as it is in the battlefield, I have been playing that and that’s the best thing to make out, when the game is in flag capturing type then you should be able to take away the enemy flags at any number of time and who would be having the most point at the time would be the winner it should be made like that and I would be really a fun.

Really awesome guys i have been thinking the same that the flag playing game would be the best and one more thing thanks and you all have really good idea about the games i think you guys keep playing the game whole day thats not a right thing to do anyways nice ideas from you all and this was really a long and very interesting discussion.