Thread: A question about Men of War: Vietnam Special edition

A question about Men of War: Vietnam Special edition

I am really waiting to play special edition of Men of War: Vietnam, but before that I want to ask a question about this game as I am not aware about this game in much depth. I think here I can find some people who can give me the exact information. I want to ask that will this Men of War: Vietnam Special edition will this be available as a boxed edition? I tried asking this at many places but everywhere I am getting different-different answers. Therefore, I thought I should ask here. I hope anyone here knows about it.

Re: A question about Men of War: Vietnam Special edition

Yes, obviously, according to what I have got to know from various sources, Men of War: Vietnam Special edition will be available for everyone as a boxed edition. It will be published by Lace Mamba publisher. I think this is the information that you wanted to know.

Will this really have the boxed edition also? That is really great news for me. Now, I am surely going to get this for me also. Thanks for sharing this here.

Thanks for confirming about that it will be available as boxed edition. But apart from this, there is one more thing that I want to get confirmed from you. I want to know that, is Men of War: Vietnam Special edition limited or exclusive to only some stores or it will be available in all the stores? If you really have confirmed information about this, then please tell me about that.

As far of now, I have got to know that Steam is going to get this special edition of Men of War: Vietnam to us. But, I want to know that apart from the Steam, is there are any other digital download gaming websites which will have this edition of this game for us to download? And if there are other websites also then can you list their names, if you know about them? And I also want to ask that they all will be steam powered or not?