Thread: No Skorge, RAAM in dust in Gear of War 3

No Skorge, RAAM in dust in Gear of War 3

Hello friends I have got some detail about the Skorge and the RAAM in gear of war 3. And what I have got to know is that Skorge is not there and the Raam is in dust why so? Whats wrong with the developers why they have been doing this anyone has any idea about this then please help me and suggest something regarding this.

Re: No Skorge, RAAM in dust in Gear of War 3

Hey I don’t think that anyone would be able to tell you about this. Because this ahs been know by the developers only that why they have been running the game. It was such a fun playing with both of this characters and I don’t know what problem they have been creating to the developers that they removed Skorage. For me both of them were the most important character of the game and the game is not at all a fun without them. So I am just wondering that why they have been removing characters what hey ave been getting by that.

I think that they have been trying to come up with something different in the game and that has been the only reason why they have been doing some changes. And this is really important from any point of view that there should be a change in the game always.

I am wondering the same that why they have been doing this. It is not really a good idea about what they have been doing. And I really wanted to know why they have been doing this I have even mailed them but I haven’t got any reply I don’t think that they themselves know anything about this. When the things has been moving nicely then what’s the need to make the changes. When the people have been bored with that and they would have started asking for some changes then I think that they would have done that but when everyone has been enjoying with them then what’s the problem.

Why all the moved by the developers have been taken as the problem I don’t understand. This is really a bad idea that the developers keep working hard to make some different game play and keep the players having a fun with the game and we would keep cursing them this not really a good this so I would be saying that this is actually not a good idea we need to have some change in our thinking.

This is the reason why I actually don’t care about anything and I keep playing the games because that’s the best idea to have fun with all the game. That don’t both about what have been changed and what’s there just keep playing as it is and then you would enjoy the more and if you are not enjoying it go for some other game there are so many games realizing everyday. I would be asking you guys the same just forget about everything and keep playing the game the game is still awesome and it is having the best game play so don’t you think that you need to play the game.

This is not about some ones personal thinking there are n number of players of these games and the view must be taken by the gamer I would be saying that the developers must ask the players first about this and they should work according to the view they have been getting on their queries that would be he proper way to make things out.

What I am thinking Is that they have been planning to have some new character in this game now so that must be the reason why they have planned to remove some of the old character and that’s I a better idea as far as I can think.

What a long discussion guys this is awesome mostly i dont see such a long discussion on my thread so this seems to be really nice to make me feel like i have posted something vey interesting to some of you guys and you have really liked it well thanks a lot and stay tuned for next query.