Thread: Game style for X-Men Destiny

Game style for X-Men Destiny

I have bought the X-Men destiny recently, I like that game very much. And also I want o know more about this game, about the way it act and the way the character have their role. So guys if you have the information about the game style then please let me know about this.

Re: Game style for X-Men Destiny

There are the various style of the game can be seen over the Heavy Rain and the main thing over that is even a single wrong button is press by mistake, that leads to the devastating effect. And according I can say that it is the Non-Linear style type of the game.

All though there are the many option by which we can determine the style for the game including MUA, MUA2, XML, and XLM2. But they are the pretty limited options. And however most of the people are often think for the XML, because it is the familiar language that can be supported by any of the technology.

Currently the game playing style is like as MUA 1 and MUA 2 so it don’t have to change, because it is the better style for that game and also the default style is the best into it provide the fun which is enough to enjoy the game and benefit the players.

Even I also felt that they are planning for the removal of the dungeon-crawler style which is normally known as the XML series, M:UA series, and decided to make the chain behind that. But the main thing about the style is that it only works if you have the team for that you are playing for but there is less than enough chances for having the team for use in this game. And if we try to do the style changes then it will create the problems for the graphical aspects.

Well according to me the default which we seen during the start up of the game is the style for the game, and there is no other style need for this to get changes the game style. Since this is enough to like the same as for the true action RPG, and also there is no chances for the dungeon crawler style to come. And such style changes can only be seen at one part in Heavy Rain where that happens. And according to the style it seen over Third Person Action RPG.

I think that the best and awesome style for the game should be Mass Effect’s or Fables. And here in this game everyone like the superhero game style which can be seen in the MUA 1 and 2 plus the X-Men Legends. And it is great if it is something like the mass effects and the effects and style become more creative if we go to the closest of the series. And by that option it is clear that the style for this is normally based inFamous one.

If it is the way that it was in the MUA 1 and in the MUA 2 then that will be the better style for the X-Men Destiny. However there is the difficult thing that can be liked by anyone for that in the easy mode it is not possible to access the features in that easy mode. And also there is the demerit about the game is that when we put the cheat’s code it does not save over there and then finally we have to restart the whole system. And also if the game is played under the PS3 there exists seen the lots of glitches the game.