Thread: design your own costumes in X-men destiny

design your own costumes in X-men destiny

As X-men destiny have come up with its new game where you can make your own costumes or would you go with the original costumes provided by the game itself. I would prefer design my own style of costumes and see myself as a developer of a game if I would be there then how I would use my creativity. So what do you think guys what would you prefer.

Re: design your own costumes in X-men destiny

I would like to go with the original costume provided by the gamer itself. I think why should waste time in creating the costumes when it is already provided by the game itself. I must say its totally insane doing such kinda of stuff.

In this game I would like to customize each and everything of mine. I would like to make my own mutant and when I am making my own mutant I would even design my own costume for the mutant. Doing this I don’t think so it insane , but I would tell that it would be called creativity. We have seen same mutants which we seen in movie, but don’t you think making your own powerful mutant with your designed costumes would be cool. I would love making costumes may be I can design costums for one of the X-men movie …lolzzz

I will surely make a costume but not like superman or batmen, but would be of mine and unique from others and suite my powers.

Is there movie version characters from which I could edit some of characters costume like magneto or professor X and wolverine they didn’t have the best of the costumes in the movie , So I would like to edit the costume of the movie characters if its possible in the new X-men destiny game.