Thread: Different type of unlockables that you want to see in X-Men Destiny ?

Different type of unlockables that you want to see in X-Men Destiny ?

Since this game is a rpg and also super hero game I would like to see more explorations as well as well as collectables in the game? so can you all please tell me what are the different type of unlockables that you would like to see in the game and hence that’s what I want to say here. Don’t you think some of the weapons and also the items should be given the feature of getting unlocked, that’s what I am saying here. c’mon guys what are the different things that you would like to see to see as unlockable items in the game please do reply about the same as soon as possible on the same I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same.

Re: Different type of unlockables that you want to see in X-Men Destiny ?

What I would like to see is that danger room in the room thete are many training rooms for the x men now I think so in that we will be able to unlock the different scenarios in the game, so that’s what I want to say here. so may be unlocking different things would be much required in the game and hence that’s what I want to see in the game. during the unlocking I would not like to see any kind of time limitations at all, plus there should be no damage as well while doing the unlocking stuff that’s what I want to say here so hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all, this siw hat I want to say here.

I would like to see bobblehead mode in the game and hence that’s what I would like to see in the game tahs what I want to say here, so hope you all got the necessary answer of what you were looking for and hence that’s the necessary suggestion from my side.

I would like to go with the horde mode dude now why I am saying that is because I would like to have more mutants in the game and in addition I would like to get more of them to slaughter as well, so tahts what I am saying here and hence I would like to give my support to the horde mode if this mode is there for the display then surely I would be unlocking it as soon as possible for the same. so that’s what I am saying here. anyways I would ike to see more from you all on the same and hence do reply on the same guys and lets make this thread even more interesting.

No horde mode since it becomes like too humans and hence it is better to avoid them at first p[lace that’s what I feel is better for me it would be pitball mode for sure and hence tahts the suggestion I would like to give here from ym side.

I want to see unlockable blue Baldur scars in the game and hence that would be my preferred choice as the wepon in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. I would liketo go with that only in the game and I don’t know what do you all have to say about this and some I think would not agree with me over here about the same but this si the suggestion from my side and also the necessary opinion that I think everyone should agree with me over here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

I don’t know if my suggestion would be appreciated but I would like to see more of the unlockable items in the TH2 and not in the x men 2. So that’s what I want to add here and hence I don’t think so if the answer from my side would be highly appreciated due to this but that’s what I want to add here and nothing else.

Ok thanks a lot for the suggestions that you all have given here, appreciate the work that you have given here and so thanks a ton for the same. well lets see I haven’t got the game but definitely I would love to see more such changes in the game and henceforth I think the game will be better as it is.