Thread: Which is the team behind X-Men: Destiny?

Which is the team behind X-Men: Destiny?

I know this is a silly question that I have given here so what I want to know is that who are the team that has developed this game and also how many people are there in the making of the game I need to know about it as soon as possible. So that I can get some possible idea about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I know some people like Ken McCulloch who are behind the story of the game but don’t know if they are actually behind the game at all, so that’s what I want to know from you all if they are there in the game. so anybody knows about the people who are actually there In the game that’s what I am thinking here.

Re: Which is the team behind X-Men: Destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    I know this is a silly question that I have given here so what I want to know is that who are the team that has developed this game and also how many people are there in the making of the game I need to know about it as soon as possible. So that I can get some possible idea about the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I know some people like Ken McCulloch who are behind the story of the game but don’t know if they are actually behind the game at all, so that’s what I want to know from you all if they are there in the game. so anybody knows about the people who are actually there In the game that’s what I am thinking here.
    Carman Dix is the main person behind the game and as far as he is there in the game I think the game would definitely do well in the markets and since he is there in the game I am also equally interested in the game as well. So that’s what my plan is and I am amazed that nobody knew about the same while making the decisions. So that’s what I want to say here.

Have you all heard that Henry Sterchi's departed from the gaming team. I am hoping that the team will be filling up the gap with the exceptional talent that’s what I am hoping for.

The new Director of Design is Dave Elton. Having the experience of working in the EA Blackbox, as well as the Need for Speed team. Now after the NFS Underground the company EA Blackbox wanted every game to be released I na year and hence the quality rate got dipped so Dave Elton was forced to exit from the department and hence rather focus on the making of the new game where quality is served and hence he has joined the x men team I think he will be providing quality inputs for this game and hence what I think is that they will surely produce some good games in the coming eyar and I am hoping that x men destiny wou ld be a good game for sure, that’s what I am hoping for.

So is there any kind of timeframe for the game? if there it is what kind of role will be like for an example Mr. Dave Elton would be doing in it, that’s what I am not understanding at all. I am asking this question with you all hoping to get some answers from you experienced guys, do reply as soon as possible. Waiting for the necessary help.

See someone like Mr. Dave Elton would be taking a final call in every stage of the game development and hence that’s what the main thing. You should be confident about the decision that you have made and the timeframe is that deciding factor when the game will be releasing. So when the developers decide to give the time frame for the game they mean that they will be releasing that game by that time and hence it should come out by that time, that’s what I feel.

Hey guys have you all heard of Mike Seto and Carman Dix are they still there in the gaming arena or left. Since they were very capable team and I would like to see them continiue with the existing team that they are having it right now. So that’s what I am planning.

Well dude Mike Seto is not there in the department yes it is very sad to hear about that but the good news is that is still there and working there as a technical art director for that game, so hope you got the idea of what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you. anything else that you need to know then do let me know as soon as possible.

There is new changes In the gaming department and hence what I would like to say is that the new change is that James O'Reilly is now the VP of technology at SK. I think no one has mentioned about the same so that’s the reason why I am mentioning about the same to you all.