Thread: New character revealed named Grant Alexander in X-Men Destiny

New character revealed named Grant Alexander in X-Men Destiny

I just got to hear about the new character in the game and also what I want to say is that the new character does looks good, so that’s what I want to say here. So do have a good look at the same and hence that’s the advise that I would like to give you all. so anybody having played with the particular character then do revert back to me as if how the character actually is, please do tell me something about the same as soon as possible.

Re: New character revealed named Grant Alexander in X-Men Destiny

Yes he is a new American boy from Georgia and his dream is to become a pro footballer that’s what the dream is of him and hence that’s what I have mentioned here about the same. so this is what the basic information o have got about the basic player nad hence that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Yes he is a new American boy from Georgia and his dream is to become a pro footballer that’s what the dream is of him and hence that’s what I have mentioned here about the same. so this is what the basic information o have got about the basic player nad hence that’s what I am saying here.
    So what is the mutant powers of the character can you please revel some of the information to me as soon as possible. Now after having a look at the basic characteristics of the character I am more interested In knowing a lot more about the mutant powers possessed by the character and hence that’s why I am asking you all about the same. I know you will be having some knowledge about the same and hence please do reveal some of the information to me as soon as possible. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

See in this game you will be having the capacity of picking up the X-Genes so that’s what I want to say here. they are the natural mutants and also the only source of power by which you will be able to get the powers that’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here. with each and every level the dependence of getting the X genes is the additional factor of the game that’s what I feel so don’t go thinking that some additional powers will be allotted for each and every character of the game instead its given an option of choosing and designing each and every character of the game.

Ok if that is so one the funny part I would like to see some game playing part in the game and so that’s what I want to say here. I haven’t had a look at the character of the game even I would like to see the image of the character as well but as the luck favors I cannot see anything on that, that’s what I am saying here. still a lot of action s expected from the new character that’s what I think and should be implemented necessarily in the game that’s what I think.

I am hoping that there must be some outfit designed for the new character and hence I would not like to see the new character in the new jersey.

Ok thanks for telling me about that I was really not knowing about that and hence I would like to appreciate the efforts for the same, so that’s what I want to say here, anyways if you all would like to add on something here then please do feel free to add here, that’s what I want to say here.