Thread: How to get access to Battlefield 3 beta on PS3

How to get access to Battlefield 3 beta on PS3

I have been trying to play Battlefield 3 on PS3. The problem is I am not able to gain access to this game in any manner or whatever I do. Does anyone played and gained access to this game?

Re: How to get access to Battlefield 3 beta on PS3

Did you obtain a code otherwise something in the company of the limited edition? If you did, attempt that code within the "Redeem Code" segment at the peak of the PSN store alongside "search". I'm not certain regarding whatever thing else seeing as I know not anything regarding Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3 beta is already circulating, but few have had access to the download codes, only those who booked through the service game Origin. Yet we can take a look at online multiplayer, about 9 minutes of gameplay on the PlayStation 3, where we see the visual quality that we propose, with manicured outdoor levels and although it has 60 simultaneous players, it seems that the action will intense and just as fun. Enjoy it and remember that September 29 will have access to a public beta on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Tomorrow will be released the beta for Battlefield 3, are up; PlayStation Store. PlayStation Store, you find it on; Playstation Network (where you log on to psn) last icon you click the PlayStation Store and the circles, they are the beta of Battlefield.. I hope to check out was very helpful

Players from Electronic Arts' own distribution platform Origin pre-order Battlefield 3 will have access to the multiplayer beta for the game. The beta will start next month and was previously only reserved for owners of the special edition of Medal of Honor. In that version, a code that defines players already assured of a place in the beta.
    How access to the beta exactly works is still unknown. Purchasers of the Medal of Honor Special Edition has recently received a special newsletter, but there were no specific instructions. At present there is an ongoing alpha, which is particularly designed to test the multiplayer servers.

The beta will be open and available to all users as of September 29 and can be downloaded from Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Origin. But two days earlier, on 27, some users will have access soon. Those who set sideways the digital edition of PC Battlefield 3: Limited Edition Origin otherwise who have registered a first-hand copy of Medal of Honor: Limited Edition otherwise the Tier 1 Edition prior to July 26 will have early on access to beta September 27. The Xbox 360 as well as PCs that get together the requirements will get an email with directions and an access code before. PC users will have to verify the code within Origin, whilst the PS3 will not have to hang around for an email notification like the beta will automatically come into view on the PlayStation Store. Battlefield 3 coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 28.

Battlefield 3 Beta available to all PS3 owners on 29 September. As it is more than likely that more than one have any doubts, Electronic Arts and DICE have posted on the official website of the game a FAQ with answers to all those frequently asked questions can be users, such as, for example, if you will all the statistics of the beta or final version will have to start from the lowest level.

When playing the beta Battlelog can as well register, free social network of video game that permits you to communicate as well as contend with friends, record your stats and contribute to your progress. Battlelog is an extension of the gaming understanding that makes it obtainable all over the place, together on PC as well as console otherwise mobile devices

PS3 version is slightly better still unclear whether they want the best one obviously has a PC. Sincerely me that minimal technical differences are a real annoying. It’s amazing how many people make for a great discussion about trivial differences. Not make life complicated bought the game on the console or if they have it there you have options to use their discretion to choose from. When we discuss uses poorly designed game but as I said in the majority of multiplatform minimum will always be differences but you will notice only putting a lot of detail to everything.