Thread: Most anticipated Nintendo Wii games

Most anticipated Nintendo Wii games

Many people and Nintendo fans are telling that the Wii is officially dead. However I am not agreeing with that for the reason that it is still active even in the least amount. I believe there are still numerous enormous games to appear, therefore which one are you public expecting the most?!

Re: Most anticipated Nintendo Wii games

Although a little less known to the general public that a Street Fighter, Guilty Gear series is no less appreciated for its technical side. The other common feature it shares with the saga of Capcom is a tendency for long names. After arriving on PS2, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus is about to do the same on Wii thus providing an excellent fighting game for the Nintendo console. Like every year, the catch would no doubt find its best representative of consoles with WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2012. THQ still delights fans with comprehensive game modes, the ability to play with the biggest stars of the discipline or to create their own gluer Merciless. As powerful as a Batista Bomb, as surprising as a 619, Smackdown vs. Raw should once again rock the house and this, over the top rope.

If you have any expectations for 2011, video games are no exception to the rule and will some future hits us dreaming for hours. We will try to list in this case the most promising securities, those which will be discussed further in 2012 and more. Of course, we have no crystal ball, and some of the games presented here may ultimately prove disappointing or even out the following year, while securities with absent eventually earned praise. But that's only the future will tell.

Well I leave this issue to state that the game is the most expect, and what I have understood would be the Smash Brawl, as this will further expand the horizons above and that you can play ... Online!

Personally I'm dreaming of a Wii Soulcalibur. I would sell my soul for almost that this game is coming! Of Soulblade on PS1, followed Soulcalibur on Dreamcast, and then Soulcalibur 2 on Xbox, what about a Soulcalibur Wiii?

Nintendo was able to score points with me most, however, does not mean that their conference was particularly good. No, I felt at times as she somewhat confusing and even boring. In my opinion, to me it was too much drivel about Zelda. Well, for me anyway, the series is not quite as high a level, as with most others. Nevertheless, something more would have been possible. The Wii was able to convince U although at first, but a second look - especially on the announced games - it does not stand. The presentation of the console was also something mau and I can understand those who have held it first as an extension for the Wii. At least the most interesting section for me - the handheld devices - has been reasonably well presented. Last year the conference but clearly stronger.

Super Mario Galaxy is the next generation adventure for the Nintendo Wii, which as the name suggests, set in space. Once again the beloved Princess Peach is kidnapped again by strange creatures, Mario let it sit and not chase them into the space. This allows you to Mario through the Nun-chuck it and move your pointer to jump to different planets. Within a planetary system, you will again have to perform a wide variety of missions and bosses to defeat. In addition, our plumber with some new moves. If we can come to expect Super Mario Galaxy is still unknown.

I think that more games for the Wii should come as MedalOFHonor or burnout because his owner yet so wijnig games always Nitendo has never really many games from EA before and that is a shame so I doubt between the Xbox and the Wii but still finds I have made them the perfect Wii

The Wii seems to live his last years. There is indeed no doubt that Nintendo is already working actively on a future home console which will have to replace the Wii. Meanwhile, it is clear that Nintendo continues to support and console games expected abound.

Desktop consoles have started the year with very strong titles, and although they have lived a little break in recent months, it seems the thing to cheer again for the summer and even more by the end of the year. The new generation is not as new machines from Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are more rooted in the market, ready to receive a flood of new titles.

It is almost time for Nintendo to unveil its new console and give you all the details on the games to be offered

Nintendo and its partners are fully prepared to launch new games and give a new entertainment experience with the Wii console.