Thread: what you want in the DLC of X-Men Destiny

what you want in the DLC of X-Men Destiny

I know it’s too early talk regarding this; however I have a curiosity regarding it. For the reason that once you beat the game a few times, you possibly will be bored. As a result my choice of DLC is the limbo and the struggle of the students. What you guys think regarding to it. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your reply. All replies are appreciated. If you are having any good ideas and whatever you would like to see in this game then please share it with us.

Re: what you want in the DLC of X-Men Destiny

Since there even is DLC it might as well be something like Dead Space 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Mass Effect 2 by uniting late missions and a continuation of the prevailing story. Perhaps some newfangled element creation alternatives or capacities to pick, if there are just premade elements with certain capacities, then unique elements with their unexpected capacities and ability tree. Those are simply a few plausible outcomes, positing there is DLC.

In the event that I am determined to pay for dlc it preferred carry something to the table, to extend on the reward missions, I think the standard funny book mission (like in MUA 1) could be sweet, and finishing them would be able to unlock the exchange ensembles from that exact mission. I believe that dlc for this event might as well be missions and similar to the pre-request reward, revamped mutant capacities and outfits.

Yup you are correct it’s too early to talk about this but still if you started this then I would like to see some additional power in the company of the existing power in the game. And I feel that it doesn’t contain the proper story mission so they have to add some more story mission with this game. And even I would like to see some additional side quests within this game. In point of fact be capable to play all the way through the story as only some of the X-men/New Mutants/X-Force/X-Factor/etc. in fact integrates the co-op mode in this game. And most important I am not happy with the costumes some additional hide stuff so they have to include some more stuff within the DLC. This is what can make this game perfect.

What I possibly will enjoy is to put extra in the story but moreover I could enjoy more ensembles and capacities from elements that were not in the event such as the pre-request reward destruction. But also I think if they had a dlc it ought to have 3 revamped capacities and 2 brand new elements with an increase of a couple npc in addition to within the web based world multi player mode if conceivable.