Thread: Need some help regarding beta skins in Gears of War 3

Need some help regarding beta skins in Gears of War 3

Guys I wanted to know if a skin that I got in the beta version of the game had I deleted the entire saved file of the game will I not be getting the same in the full evrsion of the game which has been released. I hope you might have got my question nwhat I am asking here an dhence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all, so that’s what I am saying here. can you all please tell me if the case which I have described here can turm up true is that so, please tell me about it. waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Need some help regarding beta skins in Gears of War 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Guys I wanted to know if a skin that I got in the beta version of the game had I deleted the entire saved file of the game will I not be getting the same in the full evrsion of the game which has been released. I hope you might have got my question nwhat I am asking here an dhence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all, so that’s what I am saying here. can you all please tell me if the case which I have described here can turm up true is that so, please tell me about it. waiting for the replies from you all.
    Yes if you have deleted the saved game and also the saved players they have gone forever and hence that’s what I want to say here. so once you have permanently deleted all the files from the system you will not be getting it back that’s for sure. so hope you do understand what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    Yes if you have deleted the saved game and also the saved players they have gone forever and hence that’s what I want to say here. so once you have permanently deleted all the files from the system you will not be getting it back that’s for sure. so hope you do understand what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you all.
    Ok that’s a very sad situation for me now I want to know have you all heard about the leaderboards> don’t you all think they will be able to keep a tarck of all the games that we have played in it, what do you all have to say about it. I think so they will be able to keep a track about the game that we played in beta? What say guys?

Dude let me explain you in a very simple language everything gets wiped out that means no data and no records of your game gets stored anywhere in any part of the system, so I hope you understand what do I mean by that, so hope it turns out to be clear for you, that’s it from my side for you all. I hope this time it is pretty much clear to you. You can begin and get started with the new format of the game that has already released and I don’t understand what records that you have made in the beta level how can it be used in the main level that’s what I am not at all understading here, so be patient the data will not be there in any format in any place at all. so hope you have understood the point that I have made here.

I have a particular question that I would like to ask it with you all and the question nis that once we get started with the game will the data of the saved player be kept forever or not? This si a question that has been making me thing for long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harin$Akshi View Post
    I have a particular question that I would like to ask it with you all and the question nis that once we get started with the game will the data of the saved player be kept forever or not? This si a question that has been making me thing for long time.
    See once the player is unlocked then it is a permananet change that’s for sure, so hope you do understand what I am saying here, so if a saved change si done then it will be stored for forever that’s it and nothing else. So hope you have gpt the necessary information o nthe same and hence that’s it from my side for you all.