Thread: Locust just punches instead of arm rip and headshots in Gears of War 3

Locust just punches instead of arm rip and headshots in Gears of War 3

I have seen this problem happening a lot number of times and I have been stuck on what to do in the situations like these, so that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same, I can see that locust juts punches when asked to do a arm rip. God knows whats the problem with the character that we are getting to see here, so that’s what I am saying here. now while giving the headshots I have seen that they do not get a proerp headshot, their hard just pops up, that’s it and nothing else happens. So I don’t know what’s the problem with the game can you all please subscribe me what is the solution for the same. I want a reply from you all on the same.

Re: Locust just punches instead of arm rip and headshots in Gears of War 3

Ok if that is the problem then do let me know about the map types in which the same problem is happening, so that I can get to know which map is giving that problem. Also what are the game types and also the location where it is happening? So that I can give an answer for the same, that’s what I want to ask here from you. Make sure that you give an answer for the same as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    Ok if that is the problem then do let me know about the map types in which the same problem is happening, so that I can get to know which map is giving that problem. Also what are the game types and also the location where it is happening? So that I can give an answer for the same, that’s what I want to ask here from you. Make sure that you give an answer for the same as soon as possible.
    You will not believe that it is happening with me all the maps and also all types of game types as well and all the locations as well and I don’t know what to do In the situations like these, may be you all can suggest me some solution for it then it would have been better for me, that’s what I am saying here. suggest me something guys about the same. Waiting for the help guys.

It has amazed me since I have seen this for the first time I have not seen problems like these happening with the other gamers. You might be the first person reporting this about the said problem, so what I would say is that might be a kind of bug in the game. the only advise that I can give you at this moment of time is that be patient till there is some solution developed for the issue, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did have a good look at the same and hence that’s the solution that I can give you at this moment of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    It has amazed me since I have seen this for the first time I have not seen problems like these happening with the other gamers. You might be the first person reporting this about the said problem, so what I would say is that might be a kind of bug in the game. the only advise that I can give you at this moment of time is that be patient till there is some solution developed for the issue, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did have a good look at the same and hence that’s the solution that I can give you at this moment of time.
    Just check if the gore option is disabled In the game and if you can find that then don’t allow it to be disabled, so what I would ask you is that go and set it on, might be the existent problem that you are facing right now is because of that, so hope you did understand what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    Just check if the gore option is disabled In the game and if you can find that then don’t allow it to be disabled, so what I would ask you is that go and set it on, might be the existent problem that you are facing right now is because of that, so hope you did understand what I am saying here.
    Actually I did have a check about the same but still no clue of it so that’s why that has put me in a big amount of confusion on what to do about the subject that’s why I am seeking some help from you all on the same, so suggest me some replies for it as quickly as possible so that I can thoroughly check about the same. I hope you will reply to me over here.

Check if you are playing the game with the bots because with what I have seen In the videos I can say that the locust does not do the arm twisting with the bots only if it is the human opponents then only they perform the arm twist operation, so that’s what I have seen in the video, for the normal bots it is just a punch and not the arm twisting, so hope it clear for you of what I have said here, that’s it from my side for you.

Dude not working still since I have tested in both the bot as well as the real player and in both of them they are not working at all. in fact I can say that the arm twisting procedure is not there only it seems, now this has really frustrated me a lot for the same, I appreciate that ayou are trying different methods to get me out of the issue but still the issue is coming back on its own, that’s what I am not able to understand at all. don’t know what can be the solution for this kind of issue, hope so it comes out soon.

See if you are there in the beast mode then you will not be able to execute the stranded character as all, that’s what I am saying here. in that mode you will be able to arm rip the cog only, and nothing else. so do look if you are there in that mode and if you are in that mode then you will be loosing the opportunity of arm ripping the other characters, that’s what I am strying to say you all.

See if nothing is going your way then please do post the problems to the developers about the respective problem and they will be giving the solutions for you, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope ypou do understand what I am saying here, so thas what I want to say here. may be they will be having a solution for the problem and also if there si some possibility of bugs in that game then they can give you some kid of fix for it so there can be various possibilities in the game that you can check out and hence that’s what you need to check out for sure. so hope you understand what I am saying here.

Ok thanks a lot for telling me about the same, appreciate the help that you have given here, so that’s what I want to say here. I will have a look if that is the beast mode or not I will surely look at the same and let you all know if that solution did work for me or not. That’s what I want to say here.