Thread: Do you think that gears of war 3 should also have single player

Do you think that gears of war 3 should also have single player

I think that if the gears of war 3 would have the single player mode like resistance 3 then it would be really a great experience of the game. I am posting this here to know that what other people think about this. If you have something to say on this then you are most welcome to post your comments.

Re: Do you think that gears of war 3 should also have single player

I do not agree with you because I believe that this time AI is really good with the gears of war 3 as compared to other FPS games available. I know that there will be very less people who will support your post. Anyway, different people have different thinking. So let’s wait and see what other people think about this.

I also do not consider that this have been a single player. The game has never been regarding the lone hero saving the world while no one else can, that’s halos job. It’s regarding team work and a group of normal soldiers reatly fighting for endurance for both themselves as well as the human race. If it was only you VS everybody then it would not have the sense of team work as well as it would become halo.

I think that it’s good to have only multiplayer in the gears of war 3. But in multiplayer also, I found some problem as it seems that the hard Gears of War 3 there are three multiplayer maps on which you can not play. According to a logical reasoning Epic Games would put these maps in order to make them available only from November or when the first downloadable content for a fee. Consequently, in all probability of the event, Epic may ask us to pay for the maps that are actually already on the disk.

There are total of ten different maps that the multiplayer mode of Gears of War offers. The cards are played in both the multiplayer modes, as well as in the Beast and Horde mode. Blut you might find that there are lack of variety but players should not have to worry about at least when it comes to lead level.

I think that entering to the world of multiplayer Gears of War 3 is to risk a violent with players who have the hooks. And for performing some strenuous, I can tell you that you must have really caught the heart while playing the multiplayer mode but still some people are demanding for single player which is illogical. There are new option available in Gears of War 3 , the marker can show all your buddies exactly where an opponent. For this, target an enemy and press the left stick to the marker appears above his head for several seconds. This marker is visible to your friends even on the sets, thus allowing quick mounting strategies via the microphone before launching into a fight.

I think that this is the first post supporting to Bar@dot. But I was also thinking to have the single player experience in the game. But what can we do not, we have to live with what they have provided.

Multiplayer mode is quite enjoyable and I never think of having the single player in this game in future as well. This weapon is a unique kind of mix between a sniper rifle and heavy weapons difficult to use. Despite an extremely effective (you can kill several enemies with one bullet) and it slows down your movements. It is therefore imperative to use it only when you are certain to be close to a convenient place to pull away and especially when no enemy is around you. Once you are sure of your shot, you can start to knock out no questions asked. Besides, your enemies will take some time to find you so you leave enough to make some nice one-shot.

The shield is effective in certain situations only! In fact, if you dominate a game and you want to push the opposing team in his starting area, it is formidable. But again, caution, your mobility is reduced, it is necessary that one or more of your buddies cover your back while you walk towards your target.

I imagine that dropping in to the land of multiplayer Gears of War 3 is to peril a violent with players who have the catches. Then again for performing some strenuous, I could probably tell you that you should have quite found the heart while playing the multiplayer mode but still some individuals are mandating for single player which is outlandish. There are brand new alternative ready in Gears of War 3 , the marker can reveal to all your mates precisely where an adversary.