Thread: What are the sizes of characters and hitbox in Gears of War 3?

What are the sizes of characters and hitbox in Gears of War 3?

Now I need to know what are the sizes of the characters and also the hitboxes in the game that’s what I am not understanding at all. so can you all please tell me about the certain sizes I the game that will be better for me. so that is the only question that I am asking with you all I am sure that you will give a reply to me for the same. so do answer it out as soon as possible on the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. do reply accordingly over here.

Re: What are the sizes of characters and hitbox in Gears of War 3?

I don’t know much about the characters In the game but all I can say that hitboxes are all of the same size and there's no noticeable difference in them that’s what I have noticed in the game.

No I don’t think so there has been any considerable difference in the sizes of both of the, after beta version I have not seen any considerable difference in their sizes at all. so for me both of them i.e.characters and also the hitboxes are having the same size.

Characters are not of equal size, mind you! some smaller characters can be seen in the game and hence it would not be right to say that all the characters have the same size no they aremt yet. That’s what I want to say here. if we talk about the hitboxes in the game all I can say that they are all of equal sizes I think so this is what you were looking for, so I have given you the necessary information o nthe same. in case if you want to know something else about the game then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, that’s what I am saying here.

If we talk psychologically then what I can say that anya has a smaller hitbox in the game don’t you all think so. yes majority of the hitboxes are of the same size but if we have a look at the hitbox of the anya it is a bit smaller then the others that’s what I feel about the anya. I don’t know many of them have noticed this or not in the game but that’s what I have noticed in the game and hence I am making the necessary changes in it, so that’s what I want to say here, do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is anyting that I hae missed out here, would be glad to answer it for you.

If we do a comparison between the characters then we can see that the arms of Bernie is much smaller then adam p tho. Don’t you all think so it is much smaller yes I have seen that in the game and hence I am saying this to you all. also if we compare the legs of SGE and Savage theron then the legs of sge is quite smaller.

I dont think so you will be seeing physically the hitboxes at all, so what I can say is that the hitboxes for all the characters are same thoug it appears us same but for the characters those who are hitting it they will not find any kind of considerable difference at all in the game that’s what I think here, All you observe is the real personality animation which has no real baring on the restriction of the size of the hitbox. so hope you all do have a good look at the same, that’s it from my side for you. I hope you all might have understood what I am trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    If we talk psychologically then what I can say that anya has a smaller hitbox in the game don’t you all think so. yes majority of the hitboxes are of the same size but if we have a look at the hitbox of the anya it is a bit smaller then the others that’s what I feel about the anya. I don’t know many of them have noticed this or not in the game but that’s what I have noticed in the game and hence I am making the necessary changes in it, so that’s what I want to say here, do have a good look at the same and let me know if there is anyting that I hae missed out here, would be glad to answer it for you.
    You know what that’s the reason why I go with the character named as anya, since her physical limitation is short and hence it becomes very much difficult for the enemies to shoot her and she herself can shoot a lot of them, so that’s what the specialty is of the character and hence that’s the reason why I love this character a lot.